hornplayer
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Tech issues?

[Post New]by hornplayer on Mar 3, 17 8:24 AM
Why is this called 'Please post any TECH ISSUES" if you're just going to refer us to the Help pages? My issue is not covered on the help pages.
The game loads very slowly and jerkily. I'm using Windows 10. I've already set the setting slider to 100% as suggested in the help pages. I haven't even been able to begin the game! All other BF games run smoothly. I really need assistance from tech support!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Tech issues?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 7, 17 4:10 PM
Hello hornplayer,

I'm sorry to hear that the game isn't running too well in Windows 10. It sounds like there is also a question about why we request players report their technical issues to a single thread. I would like to provide some help for getting more assistance from our Support Team as well as clarifying why we request players report these sorts of issues to the designated technical issues thread.

Since it sounds like you have already looked through our Help Pages for troubleshooting steps to try and they haven't seemed to work, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

As for why we ask players to post to that thread in each specific game's forums, we do this so that it's more effective in displaying the impact of issues affecting players to the right teams, efficient in reporting them to the teams that can create resolutions to those issues, and also helps keep our forums as accessible as possible. It also helps moderators quickly provide preliminary troubleshooting suggestions and is a great way to see if there's a workaround or fix already for an issue being experienced. Thanks for understanding why we ask players to do this.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request that future reports of technical issues or discussions of this one be provided to the designated thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Grim Tales: Graywitch here.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: