jacqu68
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

grim tales graywitch

[Post New]by jacqu68 on Mar 3, 17 9:44 AM
my tiles won't move. I have downloaded the new version and still does the same thing.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:grim tales graywitch

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 3, 17 1:02 PM
Hi jacqu68,

It sounds like the tiles in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition haven't been working correctly, even after downloading the most recent update. The Forum Moderation Team definitely wants people to be able to enjoy their games without encountering any technical issues, and I'm sorry to hear this has been happening.

In this situation our help articles may be able to assist. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains information that can help in a variety of different situations, and I encourage taking a look:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this problem continues the Forum Moderation Team then recommends getting in touch with our Technical Support Team. The help we can provide in the forums is limited, however our Reps can offer further support, and are always happy to assist.

I do want to mention that, in order to keep the forums easy to navigate, we request that posts please be kept specific to that forum's game. Because this thread appears to be commenting on a technical issue, and isn't regarding The Voice from Heaven, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. If you come across any other issues to report with this game, please feel free to post in the following:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for GrimTales: Graywitch Collector's Edition here.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact one of our active Moderators. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: