bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 9, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

Re:Welcome to Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors forum

[Post New]by LilyCat on Apr 9, 10 1:23 AM
Hooray! At last!

I played the demo for the CE version, but decided to wait for the regular game. For those who already played the demo, this version takes you to the place you left off - so in theory you could get two hours of free play. But I've decided to buy the game and start again from the beginning.

There goes my last punchcard credit!

morticia6
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,044 Posts

[Post New]by morticia6 on Apr 9, 10 1:29 AM
wow, that's not what happened for me at all. it made me start from the beginning again and after i placed the wine it said 'thank you for playing the demo' and ended. i still had 15 min left.

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by LilyCat on Apr 9, 10 1:40 AM
Oh, well maybe the demo just takes you to a certain point in the game, and you stop there even if you have time left. My hour on the CE version must have run out before I got there.

Sorry if I misled anyone.

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by LilyCat on Apr 9, 10 1:47 AM
That's really strange. I went back and played under my original identity, and it put me in the wine cellar, at the beginning of that scene, although I thought I'd previously completed it. What's happened with other fishies?

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Apr 9, 10 1:59 AM
Yay!!! It's finally here. I seems like it took forever to get here.
Bought and DL'ing now.

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Apr 9, 10 7:06 AM
not for me i had to start from the beginning

[Post New]by Andikn09 on Apr 9, 10 7:19 AM
I love this game! When my time ran out, I was sent to the last part I was working on, even though I finished it. No big deal, it only took a few minutes to finish the second time and onward I went!

[Post New]by sscott11 on Apr 9, 10 3:38 PM
Is this the game that is not the editors collection. Because if it is, I just try to download using my game credit and it downloaded something else. I got my credit back, but they say it is not coming out until 2 or 3 weeks. Is this true. Thanks

seahorsequeen
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by seahorsequeen on Apr 10, 10 3:47 AM
I played the demo hour for the collector's edition and liked it so thought I would play the regular one too but it kept closing after I'd done the cellar,thought it was my computer so played it again but it did the same thing,guess I'll have to buy it after all!!

dspsunrise
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dspsunrise on Apr 10, 10 8:22 PM
Played the 1st hour of the CE but am going to buy this one. Really like the game! Enjoying the mix of finding the objects, having to do something with them and the puzzles to solve. So far the story is interesting and the graphics are good too. Will be using a credit to purchase this tomorrow.

[Post New]by mjyumping on Apr 11, 10 4:45 PM
Hi,
I have a question. Where are the 'save games' go?
Because I have to backup the save games so I would not lose it. -thanks-

[Post New]by Victor_Evans on Apr 11, 10 5:09 PM
The game which is "Haunted Manor" is ULTIMATE! I have downloaded a good number of hour long demos and this game is just something altogether separate! The graphics and theme are just in a different class. It is the best game I have encountered so far from you there at Big Fish Games. You need also to contact Sainsbury's and Tesco here in the UK and arrange for your CD-ROMs to go into the stores. This is viable but it takes an arrangement which thus far has nothing like been realised to its full potential(!) This needn't be a problem for that much longer I wouldn't have thought, but I'm telling you on the sheer volume of people that shop at Sainsbury's and the other chain, Tesco; It is gargantuan. So very well done with Haunted Manor and I will reveal that the only games I have ever seen of yours for sale were that "Madame Fate" and "Prime Suspects" both from Sainsbury's, and both of which I bought at £5.99 each.

[Post New]by teeless on Apr 14, 10 1:40 PM
having too much trouble in the dinning room cant seem to find the secrets there at the candle and on the drapes Can anyone help?

[Post New]by lillian_robbins on Apr 14, 10 3:53 PM
I am putting the clock together and when I set the time nothing else happens. I cant find what to do now?

[Post New]by ciccio75 on Apr 16, 10 11:23 AM
I have a problem with the chandelier, matches don't light.
Help me please
thanks Ciccio75

[Post New]by rwhe012966 on Apr 20, 10 4:03 PM
I am having the same problem with the clock. The time is set nothing had problems with the demo too.

[Post New]by kjl2750 on Apr 25, 10 7:13 PM
I can not get past the clock. I put in the correct time and nothing happens, any help?

[Post New]by auntilori on Apr 26, 10 5:01 PM
I am stuck in the dressing room looking for the will. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by pkpatty on May 2, 10 6:20 PM
i'mcan't get anything to go into mirror i still need three more things but can't find where to go to get them

Go to: