jacdec101
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

OUT OF FOOD!!!!!

[Post New]by jacdec101 on Apr 9, 10 4:07 AM
I have no more food left. no fruit on plant machine still broken no honey.
what can i do

please HELP!!!

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

Re:OUT OF FOOD!!!!!

[Post New]by goeash on Apr 9, 10 4:56 AM
The children can collect mushrooms (I think it is - a while since I played) and if you have a chief then he/she can make magic food once a day if you place them on the food store. How about fishing?

coolerb6
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by coolerb6 on Apr 9, 10 11:24 AM
or the fruit tree?

jacdec101
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jacdec101 on Apr 9, 10 10:13 PM
dont now how to fish. cant create food for 24 hrs. tree has no
food left

but thanks

[Post New]by alisa_lyka16 on May 3, 10 1:36 AM
you can use cheat engine

[Post New]by Chris_wolf_bo on May 3, 10 11:06 PM
i have level 2 . how do i get the magic berry's bush?

[Post New]by Chris_wolf_bo on May 3, 10 11:07 PM
what is the cheet engine

[Post New]by papasnumber1 on May 7, 10 2:24 PM
yes, please, what is the cheat engine? I must say these villagers on this game are sooo lazy. How do you kill sharks? magic berry bush?

[Post New]by jewels4caesar on May 10, 10 6:19 AM
I have just started and have one day harvesting honey. Today everyone is refusing to get the honey. I try 8-10 times and each refuses. We are existing on one mushroom and water and 79 food credits. HELP>>>> I had to start over yesterday because all my adults died the day before and I didn't know what to do with the skeletons. Can't procreate with one child and one adult.....

lawfalot
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lawfalot on May 25, 10 1:55 PM
If you click on the hive, you might see the message "There is not enough to harvest". That's why villagers refuse to gather honey.
If you click on the dirt at the base of the tree, it displays either that message, or the amount of fruit left on the tree.
Your options are to collect mushrooms using the children (red mushrooms are 35 food!), train two adept builders to repair the lift (it may require 3, I used my chief in the first village and that seemed to work) and level two restoration (use the lift when it rains to knock down two more fruit seeds to plant in the orchard), or pause the game for "your" 24 hours until the chief can make food again.
Repelling the sharks will require level two Nature or Magic faction in order to get the magic plant required for the potion. The pitcher plant for Nature faction is to the left of the lab and to the north of the area. It is 3 thick and straight green tubes with red flare at the top. I think the berry bush for Magic faction is left of the lab and toward the south end of the area.
You can get the adept builders by "clearing leaves" in the keypad area 3, you won't have to wait for them to carry the leaves, as soon as you see the "improved in construction" message, you can set them back on the plant.
The same strategy of pausing the game might work for the mushroom collection, as well. Pause the game, keep scanning for mushrooms, and when you see one, move a child to it and unpause til they deposit it in the storage bin. I didn't try that, so can't say definitely it will work.
My two villages were quite lucky about food. The first one received 600 food from a crate that washed up, which I chose to open.
The second received two instances of 300 honeycombs from fog. It probably made the difference for avoiding disaster by lack of food.
Well, technically, they are the second and third villages. The real first one was left over from playing the game online, and I think it was bugged, somehow. When the tree matured, there was only one fruit on it, plus some other bad things happened, like the Pause not "taking" and the game ran while they starved to death overnight.
I deleted that village and started over.

Edited on 05/25/2010 at 2:06:52 PM PST

[Post New]by virtualfamilies on Jun 16, 10 9:43 AM
Cheat engine,is where u can hack the food and tech point to what vaule u want:just go here to see how: [outside URL removed by moderator]

Edited on 06/16/2010 at 9:57:55 AM PST

Go to: