Shirleygames
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

Bonus game

[Post New]by Shirleygames on Mar 5, 17 1:45 PM
How do you play the bonus game if you can't win the puzzle? I have never been goods at those puzzles and usually skip them but there is no skip button.

Shirley

Shirleygames
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

Re:Bonus game

[Post New]by Shirleygames on Mar 5, 17 1:49 PM
never mind - found it - dumb dumb

acgal
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by acgal on Mar 6, 17 8:43 AM
If you are talking about the HOS game with the buttons..........the red and yellow ones? Please tell me how you did it because I can't and I've tried everything I can think of. Help!

kookamo
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by kookamo on Mar 7, 17 10:53 AM
Hello Acgal:

I couldn't find the bonus game, you have to go back to the start and hit the Play button and voila, there's the bonus game. Hope this helps you.

elderdame
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by elderdame on Apr 23, 17 3:40 PM
I have the same problem with the game with the buttons - I take it you mean the one on the space ship set. The developers need to fix the glitch is my guess.

It is annoying because you can't complete the game without completing the puzzle.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Jun 20, 17 9:14 AM
Has anyone figured out how to solve that puzzle?

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jun 20, 17 1:15 PM
What exactly is the problem people are having with the HOP. Is there a specific point that people are having issues with?

I heard red and yellow buttons, and if this is in the HOP on the spaceship where it's all about clicking different buttons and turning knobs etc. then the buttons I assume you are referring to are the yellow ones with the red triangles In the middle?

If so then you just click them in the same order as the hint i.e. the one pointing left, the one pointing right and then the one pointing up.
If you have already messed around with the buttons trying to get the solution then you may have to do it a few times in order to reset the sequence, or else press them in a different order and then go back to the correct one. But it should work even if it takes a few attempts.

If this is not what everyone is referring to then maybe someone could give a bit more info.

Go to: