katycoogan
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Achievement notifications

[Post New]by katycoogan on Mar 5, 17 4:34 PM
I am liking this game so far. But why oh why are there 6 popup achievement notifications after each and every HOP? You cannot skip them and they are always for the SAME achievements. What is their purpose? Is there no way to stop them? They are driving me batty!

Re:Achievement notifications

[Post New]by Monchien on Mar 5, 17 8:54 PM
I love this game. But I am also seriously disturbed by all those achievement notices. They are very annoying, they are repetitive and they interfere with the game pace. I sure would like to know how to avoid them. Hopefully, that problem will be corrected in a near future.

bfgBellerophon
7,785 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 6, 17 11:16 AM
Hi katycoogan and Monchien,

Thank you for taking the time to post what is being experienced in your game. I'm sorry to hear that there is an abundance of notifications appearing in the game. Since we don't have the tools to make any changes within the game, I'll be sure to pass this feedback along to the appropriate teams.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
342 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Mar 6, 17 7:04 PM
I'm with everyone else. We don't need to know all the achievements every single time. It's more than a little annoying. Thanks for passing along our irritation.

grusum2sum
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by grusum2sum on Mar 7, 17 2:27 AM
I too was having the same problem with this. Unlike other games you need to actually check your achievements as soon as you earn one, if not it keeps notifying you of all the achievements you have earned.

Anged
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by Anged on Mar 8, 17 6:02 AM
Add me to the list. It's so annoying.

Meganthedog
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by Meganthedog on Mar 9, 17 8:50 AM
I think it's annoying everybody. Just look at the number of views this thread has had!

Developers, please take note; this is not a good element to your game design.

[Post New]by lilyfantn on Mar 16, 17 10:40 AM
Me three! I am to the point where I am just going to stop playing this one.

acter
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by acter on Mar 31, 17 12:56 PM
I agree. Exponentially. This is the kind of thing that should be fixed with a bit of code!

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,632 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Apr 10, 17 8:35 PM
Makes me want to scream! Why on earth did they do that?

[Post New]by cuzy10 on Apr 20, 17 1:39 PM
Hi all Fishies

I think the answer to your problems is that you need to click on the medal with a number against it in the bottom right hand corner of the game screen. This brings up the achievements window and, when you return to the game, that should stop the achievements messages appearing again for those you have already gained . You probably need to do this every time you receive another achievement message.

Edited on 04/20/2017 at 1:42:37 PM PST

Go to: