Puzzles

Puzzles

[Post New]by PeterPandora on Mar 5, 17 11:28 PM
Midnight had an update 17 Feb for new jigsaw puzzles coming soon. Has this update taken effect? Because I have reseived 0 puzzle pieces up to now.

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:Puzzles

[Post New]by Vstromval on Mar 6, 17 2:53 AM
Yes,it did. I thought it was acros all platforms - I play on iOS. Have you checked to see if you have the puzzle icon? Go to bottom right, where your friends, room etc are, ans see if you have a jigsaw piece. All the puzzle pieces earned go there, and not in your inventory. I hope you get this resolved.

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Mar 6, 17 6:55 AM
Hi there guys, I do not know if this has been covered before, but if I have completed all 6 puzzles, I do not need to do anymore ??? If I so choose ??? Because, quite frankly I am happy to leave it there until the next update .. Thanks

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Puzzles

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 6, 17 9:17 AM
PeterPandora wrote:Midnight had an update 17 Feb for new jigsaw puzzles coming soon. Has this update taken effect? Because I have reseived 0 puzzle pieces up to now.

Welcome to the forum, PeterPandora......

Are you below Level 11? If so, the Puzzle feature will not be available to you yet as it becomes available in the game when you reach Level 11.

susielee
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by susielee on Mar 7, 17 7:31 AM
To Gr3asyHalfling, have you also played the game of putting the puzzles together once you have all the puzzle pieces? You can choose inventory items, like the eggs,
to win, plus coins and diamonds.

riddler01
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Mar 7, 17 1:07 PM
Could someone PLEASE explain the puzzle game to me? I have completed all but one puzzle, and can't find anywhere that it says there is a puzzle game with it, or that you can choose, to an extent, items to win? I am cornfused (confused) lol I have been playing for quite a while, about a year or so, and am awaiting the new update to go beyond level 74, like other millions of players are. The good part is I have an unbelievable inventory, nearly 2 million bucks, over a thousand diamonds, etc, etc, etc. Thanks in advance for any help!
BACA_RIDDLER

Astra02
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Astra02 on Mar 7, 17 1:25 PM
Could someone PLEASE explain the puzzle game to me? in advance for any help!

BacaRiddler,

Hello! When you enter the Puzzle menu, select one of the puzzles that you have completed. The completed puzzle will go on display. On the right, you will see a big red button that says "Play". Click this button.

This will take you to a screen that will allow you to select three items you would like to try to win. Choose any three items you like. The game offers the hint items (wand, crystal ball, lightning flash), Airship items, "regular" pet eggs (non-seasonal), HOS drops and ZZ items. When you have selected your items, hit the button in the bottom center.

Your completed puzzle will appear in pieces. Put the puzzle together. There is no time limit, and the puzzles are easy. If some pieces accidently get moved off-screen, press the reset button.

You will now be taken to the guessing game. You will automatically win 50 coins just for playing. The game will now sort your selected items by diamond value (if someone were to gift you those items) and allow you to play for the cheapest item. It will also add a non-optional 5 diamond bonus prize. If you selected items worth more than 5 diamonds, you will play for the diamonds first. If you selected items worth less than 5 diamonds, you will play for those items first. Hit the button to play.

The first item will go to the child's hands. The child will shuffle, and then you will choose a hand. If you win the item, you may then choose to continue playing by hitting the "Play" button. You can also choose to opt out at anytime by hitting the "Get" button in the bottom center of the screen. Hitting "Get" will take you back to the Castle with any items you have won to that point.

If you miss the item, you will get one free turn. However, if you miss again, you will lose all items you have won to that point, except the free coins. You will then have to pay diamonds for subsequent turns. The more items you win, the higher the cost to continue playing.

Happy choosing, and good luck!

Astra

riddler01
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Mar 7, 17 2:30 PM
I so thank you, you make it so clear and easy that I am embarrassed! I am going try it right now! Thanks again. Riddler

[Post New]by PeterPandora on Mar 8, 17 6:37 AM
I don't have the puzzle icon/menu. And I'm level 74

Edited on 03/08/2017 at 6:40:44 AM PST

gamelover57
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by gamelover57 on Mar 8, 17 6:50 AM
Have you looked in the same tab as you use to gift friends (probably a stupid question). The puzzle icon is on the same tab along with your private room and energy ball tab. If it isn't there contact customer support 'cause you got a glitch.

[Post New]by PeterPandora on Mar 8, 17 9:21 AM
Must be a glitch as it's not there. Have to contact the support team it seems.

dearabbi
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by dearabbi on Mar 8, 17 12:28 PM
I have completed all 6 puzzles and some pieces to gift. also have fall and winter items and eggs for owl, parrot and snow griffin. first come first serve. My friend code is 146288'

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 8, 17 12:39 PM
dearabbi wrote:I have completed all 6 puzzles and some pieces to gift. also have fall and winter items and eggs for owl, parrot and snow griffin. first come first serve. My friend code is 146288'

Puzzle pieces cannot be gifted....if you send them, they don't get to the player to whom you are sending them. There was a note put in another thread by a moderator that said that puzzle pieces were never intended to be gifted.

123phool
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by 123phool on Mar 10, 17 4:53 AM
I received one or maybe two puzzle pieces at first, but haven't gotten any in a while, so took them off my wish list.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 11, 17 7:11 AM
I have been lucky & accumulated some eggs from the puzzles & I'm now focusing on my inventory,Does anyone have any Ideas on which items would be the most useful to collect .(sorry) I Mean other than eggs.

Edited on 03/11/2017 at 8:33:25 AM PST

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Mar 11, 17 8:12 AM
AuntieRoo wrote:I have been lucky & accumulated some eggs from the puzzles & I'm now focusing on my inventory,Does anyone have any Ideas on which items would be the most useful to collect.

Phoenix Eggs....

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Mar 11, 17 9:54 AM
Hi AuntieRoo, I do not want to scroll 59 pages for nice items, so I enter just a combination of two letters - e.g. ai, ****, ol, am ... whatever you can imagine - you will be surprised of the choice you get
I mostly choose expensive zz-items
I do not need eggs, got all pets

retired94
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by retired94 on Mar 11, 17 10:25 AM
Auntie Roo. I scroll through all of the zzz' s and write down the items that I am missing. I then play for them several times (usually play for all three depending on how I am winning) until I feel I can play some DQ's without having to play for the items. I now have filled most of my zz's.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 11, 17 10:52 AM
AuntieRoo, I ask for a ZZ item that takes lots of hard-to-get items, like the Founders Monogram from the Brewing Machine, that is needed to craft a profitable item, like the Warlock Pass.

I also only enter a few letters of the item I'm searching for. "Fou" is sufficient for the above item. "Ng" brings up an interesting selection, too.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 11, 17 2:08 PM
Thank you all for the suggestions.I've just done all 6 puzzles & ended up with coins,diamonds & 1 Founders Monogram which is fantastic although I have had a lot more success with the little minx previously when I asked for eggs.I guess MC has a court jester lurking somewhere in the castle laughing at me.

Go to: