Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for World's Greatest Cities Mosaics here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 6, 17 12:44 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/06/2017 at 5:30:23 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for World's Greatest Cities Mosaics here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 6, 17 5:30 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by k2sing4u on Mar 7, 17 9:39 AM
I love the concept of this game and that it offers a different type of griddler Problem is it keeps telling me that I do not have the correct resolution. I have tried every setting and I am unable to see the buttons on the right side of the screen. I can see the actual puzzle screen but am unable to choose to change the colors or to exit and etc. What can I do? I tried on my laptop and my desktop.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 8, 17 2:19 PM
Hi k2sing4u,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that display issues are occurring within your game. It may be helpful to look at the following Big Fish Games Help pages as they contain steps known to help resolve this issue:

Screen Resolution
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you continue to have issues with the resolution, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The support team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Mar 9, 17 11:18 PM
Other than the times when the auto-complete thing leaves some blanks unfilled, I wasn't having any technical problems with this game until I got to the next to last level in Japan, which is a labyrinth. I got the labyrinth part made and the circles appeared to indicate the start and stop points in the labyrinth, but I cannot get the ball to move. I've tried everything I can think of, but it just sits there. I can't advance to the next puzzle until I "solve" the labyrinth, so I'm at an impasse.

Addendum: Don't know what was wrong, but after I closed the Game Manager and restarted it a couple times, I was finally able to finish the level.

Edited on 03/12/2017 at 5:27:55 PM PST

MegaDozer
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by MegaDozer on Mar 16, 17 4:43 PM
The game description says that there are 210 unique puzzles. By my math, there are 105 - 7 levels, with 15 puzzles each. When I wrap up the 7th level's 15th puzzle, I land back at level 1, puzzle 1. Am I missing something? Have enjoyed the game and didn't want it to be over yet. Using a PC laptop.

[Post New]by stacylk2003 on Mar 18, 17 2:04 PM
Love the game so far. Works well with Windows 10. I agree with georgiarealist, the autocomplete (or something!) leaves some squares unfilled. Haven't reached japan yet.
Some of the graphics can be hard to distinguish.

[Post New]by crinklish on Mar 23, 17 8:23 PM
Certain levels, upon completion, aren't giving me an option to move off the playing screen. If I click the menu button, I can opt to "select level," but then it doesn't recognize that I've solved the previous puzzle. I can select any puzzle on the 1st level, but it's not recording any completions after the first two puzzles.

bluesycat
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by bluesycat on Mar 25, 17 6:45 PM
I am having the same issue as "crinklish." Three levels in Amsterdam so far that I have completed, but the game doesn't think so. When I finished the last Amsterdam level, it pushed me to San Francisco, but I wanted to try again to finish the A-dam levels I had "failed." When I went back, game told me I had to complete all A-dam levels before advancing again the San Fran.

That rather sucks. Any help? I really love mosaic puzzles, so I hope there's help for this one.

I'm running a MacBook Pro 15", with OS X 10.12.3, Safari 10.0.3.

Edited on 03/25/2017 at 6:46:18 PM PST

[Post New]by madamemonty on Mar 25, 17 10:31 PM
I'm having the exact same issue as crinklish, I have completed the third puzzle on the first level several times and nothing happens. It tells me that I have completed the puzzle and then nothing, I too can choose a different puzzle in the first level, but the game is not recording completions. It's very frustrating. I'm using a Mac. I even deleted the game and downloaded it again, to no avail.

[Post New]by jealme on Mar 29, 17 9:33 AM
I have the same problem as well. Playing on a mac. It says level completed, but then nothing happens, I don't get the stars and the option to move on to the next level.

[Post New]by kymusicluver on Mar 30, 17 1:43 PM
Also having the same problem as Crinkish.

dakini
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by dakini on Apr 1, 17 11:35 PM
Also having the same problem as Crinkish.

phizz
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by phizz on Apr 3, 17 5:16 AM
I'm also having the same problem as Crinkish and the others, with completed levels not shown as such. Also on a Mac

[Post New]by jessalrynn on Apr 17, 17 8:56 AM
Did we ever get the Mac unfinished levels issue solved?

[Post New]by madamemonty on May 15, 17 1:57 AM
I do hope that something is going to be done to fix these problems.

Same issues as Crinkish World's Greatest Cities Mosaics

[Post New]by monroemg on May 21, 17 5:29 PM
Same issue. I finish the game and it tells me level complete but just sits there and won't advance. Annoying.

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2009)
MACOS Sierra
Version 10.12.4

WestElkTinker
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by WestElkTinker on Aug 11, 17 7:39 PM
A little different problem than those above: Level 9 in Mixed, a labyrinth. After the mosaic is solved, a ball appears in the lower left corner. I can move the ball all through the maze, but it seems there is no exit point for the ball. Can't progress without solving the labyrinth. Should I Uninstall/Install?

Go to: