hive83
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Big city adventures Rome

[Post New]by hive83 on Mar 6, 17 7:35 AM
When will Big City Adventures Rome be available on this site every other site already has it out?

Re:Big city adventures Rome

[Post New]by ParsleyQueen on Mar 7, 17 9:09 AM
Yes! I've been waiting for a new BCA for some time now, and am disappointed that Big Fish isn't offering it.

[Post New]by PABOOTH0113 on Mar 19, 17 6:31 AM
Like my fellow Big Fish members I too am VERY disappointed that Big Fish is STILL not offering Big City Adventures Rome.

Some of we hidden object fans do NOT always want a game with scary backgrounds or stories, hard puzzles, etc - we just want a straight forward hidden object game that we can play while relaxing after a hard day at work or if you are like me and currently working 6 days out of 7 right now - an easy game to enjoy after your house chores are done and you just want to sit down!!

[Post New]by cookie2443 on Mar 26, 17 3:27 AM
Please add my name to those other Big Fish members who are waiting for Big Fish to offer Big City Adventures Rome. I've seen it on all the other game sites so could Big Fish at least tell us when/if they are going to offer it - before we buy it from a rival site!

lj_brit
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by lj_brit on Mar 30, 17 5:46 AM
Please add my name to the list of loyal big fish customers longing for this game to be available for us.

I've only just discovered where to post this request, and my guess is there are many others who are hoping telepathy will work!

If for some reason you have no plans to release this game, could you possibly advise those of us that have formally asked? I've never bought a game from any other company, but in this instance I'll have no other choice.

Kindest Regards

Go to: