bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Walkthrough available for Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors!

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 9, 10 9:05 AM
Need some help? Stuck on a level?

Check out the walkthrough for Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here.

Happy Gaming!

Re:Walkthrough available for Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors!

[Post New]by bmkjstk on May 13, 10 4:35 AM
I can't find the walkthrough. After finding and replacing the crystals on the chandelier, I'm stuck in the dining room with only the candle stick and the key stuck to the door - says I should find a knife but nothing else happens.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 15, 10 5:07 PM
bmkjstk wrote:I can't find the walkthrough. After finding and replacing the crystals on the chandelier, I'm stuck in the dining room with only the candle stick and the key stuck to the door - says I should find a knife but nothing else happens.

Hi bmkjstk! Welcome to the forums!
'
Click on the blue word "here" in the post from bfgTigris above to access the walkthrough.

You and also copy and past (or type) this into your browser address bar and press enter:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/haunted-manor-lord-of-mirrors-walkthrough/

or... click on the Felix in the upper left of this page to return to the home page. Scroll down the page and on the left click on the link to the blog....

I hope this helps.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jul 19, 10 7:14 PM
Did you find all the crystals for the chandelier first? As I recall when you get all the crystals it lights up, one was tricky to find without the picture in the walkthrough. The lighter is for the one candle on the table and a piece of paper. Good luck, you can see the screenshots on the walkthrough, click where it says blog or on this WT info page. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by Corinne78 on Jul 20, 10 3:46 PM
I just bought Haunted Manor Lord of Mirrors and I am stuck on fixing the time on the grandfather clock...any help out there?]

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 25, 10 12:10 AM
Corinne78 wrote:I just bought Haunted Manor Lord of Mirrors and I am stuck on fixing the time on the grandfather clock...any help out there?]

Hi Corrinne78! Welcome to the forums!

Remember that the hour hand is almost on the 12 for the time 11:55....

[Post New]by tamirm on Aug 31, 10 7:18 PM
I'm stuck in the wardrobe room. I can't find the blue ribbon or the pink hat!! Any clues??

Re:The garsge Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors!

[Post New]by kingscross on Mar 27, 11 7:52 AM
Hello I'm stuck in the garage - I checked with the walk through and it looks like I did everything right. I used the blowtorch on the padlock,and the padlock disappeared, I then tried tapping on the lock that the padlock went through and nothing, nothing I do seems to open the grill, so I can get at the shard - any ideas, help will be gratefully appreciated.

Kings Cross

wakyz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by wakyz on Apr 7, 11 10:16 PM
I'm having the same problem - did you ever figure this out???

lunachan
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:The garsge Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors!

[Post New]by lunachan on Apr 16, 11 12:27 AM
kingscross wrote:Hello I'm stuck in the garage - I checked with the walk through and it looks like I did everything right. I used the blowtorch on the padlock,and the padlock disappeared, I then tried tapping on the lock that the padlock went through and nothing, nothing I do seems to open the grill, so I can get at the shard - any ideas, help will be gratefully appreciated.

Kings Cross
Don't forget the screwdriver on the left side in a box that u have to use crowbar to open. Without that, the grill won't open at all. Hope that helps!

[Post New]by christine21486 on May 12, 11 12:08 PM
I have all the crystals for the chandelier but everytime I drag I drag them to it it won't light up. Is this a bug? I'm playing the mobile version.

[Post New]by drich811 on May 17, 11 2:22 PM
Help me somebody,

I'm really, really stuck. I've gotten all the way to the Observatory, but can't go any further. My task is to "set the correct telescope coordinates", but when I attempt to do so just get shattered glass.
-I found the sun and place the sun in the dragon
-I opened the the window
-I even got the the point where I was supposed to set the telescope coordinates, but I accidentally exited out before the coordinates were set correctly and now I can't get back!
- I hit the hint button 100 times and nothing.
Help!

I honestly think I broke the game or discovered a bug, because it just doesn't make since. Why can't I get back to the telescope coordinates?

[Post New]by anne_70 on May 26, 11 4:56 PM
@drich811: exact same for me is happening. I tried also to switch off/on my iPad, and it didn't help... It's annoying :-/

cudcat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by cudcat on Jun 2, 11 5:58 PM
OK - I accidently put the sun on the reflector, now it is gone... I can't put it in the picture 'cause it disappeared... any idea how to get it back? This is really frustrating!

[Post New]by potter142 on Jun 6, 11 2:23 PM
The "wardrobe Rm" is messed up. All I need to do is put the rapier on the
dummy and it's not in the closet where it is supposed to be. I reran the room
and still no sword. What's the deal? Is it fix needed? Will we get one?

Eurph
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Eurph on Jun 11, 11 7:59 PM
anne_70 wrote:@drich811: exact same for me is happening. I tried also to switch off/on my iPad, and it didn't help... It's annoying :-/

Same here. Accidentally exited from the telescope coordinates before setting them and can't get back. I'm giving up on this game because I can't advance.

Stuka_UK
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Stuka_UK on Jun 15, 11 8:09 PM
Walkthrough doesn't contain the bonus level

[Post New]by Lil_Mami22 on Jun 30, 11 8:08 AM
I need help with the telescope. It keeps telling me that there is an absent lens and crank but I put them on there.. Now what do I do? I am stuck

VCIIV
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by VCIIV on Jul 7, 11 9:45 AM
Help..My hammer has disappeared....am stuck...flaw in the game????

[Post New]by crashandboom on Aug 8, 11 12:20 PM
Lil_Mami22 wrote:I need help with the telescope. It keeps telling me that there is an absent lens and crank but I put them on there.. Now what do I do? I am stuck

Glad it's not just me, but not glad.

Playing on iPad, crank is there but it's telling me it's missing.

Go to: