I need a moderator PLEASE

[Post New]by mapoker on Mar 6, 17 12:10 PM
I made a mistake against another player that I promise was an accident. I sent bfgbellerphon a pm about it. Please help me fix it.

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:I need a moderator PLEASE

[Post New]by pamkatz on Mar 6, 17 12:23 PM
Sweet, with only three posts under your belt, I don't see how that is possible. =v=

[Post New]by mapoker on Mar 6, 17 12:27 PM
Thanks so much to bellerphon for you help. I almost dropped my device and accidentally reported a post. I was worried something like that would interfere with the other player. All is well now

[Post New]by mapoker on Mar 6, 17 12:30 PM
pamkatz wrote: Sweet, with only three posts under your belt, I don't see how that is possible. =v=

Do what? What does the amount of posts have to do with it? The possibility of error is greater when you are new to something anyway

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 6, 17 12:39 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and help clarify what is presented in this thread. Thank you mapoker for your patience regarding the matter presented in the PM. If players feel that they have made any mistake against another player, please reach out to any of the Active Moderators as we are happy to help clarify and investigate any issue. For clarification, a certain amount of inappropriate clicks must be done in order to hide inappropriate posts. This number isn't disclosed to the team, but we are happy to doublecheck any mistakes.

Since this thread isn't game specific, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. As stated previously, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions or concerns. We are always happy to help.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: