Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 7, 17 12:39 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/07/2017 at 6:45:18 AM PST

lolaluv
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror here.

[Post New]by lolaluv on Mar 7, 17 4:53 AM
Demo won't run - access violation trying to start it. Win 10. Going to try to reinstall and see if something went wonky, didn't know if anyone else had this problem.

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Mar 7, 17 4:55 AM
2nd day of the week and yes this game wont run either so 2 out of 2 games that i cant play, its getting boring lately most of the games i cant play like i said whats the use of being a member when i cant play games
Cisca

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 7, 17 6:45 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by suekjones on Mar 7, 17 11:24 AM
Same here - its only 2 days into the week and I too have downloaded 2 games and been unable to play either. Access violation on both games. Lets hope the rest of the week improves

nanafraser
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by nanafraser on Mar 7, 17 3:18 PM
I got violation code & then tried it again & its worked fine! I have windows 10! Sorry if its not working for you!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 8, 17 1:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing access violation error messages when trying to play this game. Thank you nanafraser for letting us know that everything is working correctly in your game. suekjones, it is recommended to refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page as it contains steps specific to this message:

Access Violation

If you continue to have issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The support team has the tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

jopell
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by jopell on Mar 8, 17 5:16 PM
I shut down my antivirus program (Avast) , then downloaded the game.. had no problem when I did this, the antivirus was off for only 10 min. Game played very well when the antivirus came back on.

Hope this helps some of you with the error code problems happening lately.

tdmj5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by tdmj5 on Mar 9, 17 6:07 PM
Yep me too. Windows 10 . And why do we have to go look all the time ? Why can't bf just make it for a windows 10 and fix it . I come here to play and buy games , well I used to , games are too disturbing any more , not fix games . I am not paying 7 bucks a month to fix my own games . If you want us to buy your games then you fix them .

procats
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by procats on Apr 17, 17 9:52 AM
Well here it is April 17 & I am getting the same error message from people at the beginning of March. Therefore. does not look like BF made any attempt to fix. I have the first game which was a CE. Worked fine. This one is not a CE and I keep getting the access violation error. I don't want to jump through hoops to play a game. I already went through numerous hoops to see why my main games I have already bought won't load and seems long time members with lots of games is the problem. Well don't you think you should fix some of these problems? I also have Windows 10, I have no problem playing other games, so it is not my computer. Either fix it on your end or have the game makers fix it on their end. This one goes to the pile that can not be played.

peszeki
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by peszeki on Jul 3, 17 3:52 PM
It is really a great game with a very frustrating ending due to some bugs. At the very end, the map disappears, hint mirror gets "broken" and I am unable to finish - no action available and Jenny is still in chains.
Unfortunately this seems to be a pattern for almost all of BF games I played lately - either completely unable to play or the bug in the beginning/middle/end preventing to proceed and finish the game. To me the hang-ups at the end are most frustrating. I invest time in he game and after hours of play I am left with the feeling of no accomplishment....

Maybe it is time to check out Steam....

Go to: