bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Atlantic Quest 3

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 8, 17 12:29 AM
The queen has granted her heroes a piece of the ocean floor, near Buenos Fishos. Meet the heroes on a maritime mission – smart clownfish Clowny, mighty Sharky, explosive Crabby and the nimble Octo.

Earn pearls to afford digs and build the perfect town under the sea! Beware, oil spills threaten the deep sea paradise, sick fish need your help and our heroes face other challenges. Countless missions await in this all-new big deep sea adventure.

Help Clowny and his gang build the paradise city of their dreams!

Collydoll
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Atlantic Quest 3

[Post New]by Collydoll on Mar 8, 17 3:22 AM
Help Im stuck on level 16, I dont have enough hammers to clear all the tiles outside the main square? Any ideas?

[Post New]by mazzerkins on Mar 8, 17 3:51 AM
I too am stuck on level 16 same problem not enough hammers. I have been back to the map and made more hammers from finding the pieces but still only 3 when playing this level.

[Post New]by rokapublish on Mar 8, 17 4:13 AM
Level 16 is tricky but if you change the gamemode f.e. in "chain" you can solve this level.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 8, 17 10:59 AM
Oh... hello Rokapublish...

Just wanted to say that I love your games !!

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Mar 9, 17 9:54 AM
I think it's wonderful that Rokapublish is involved in the forum and trying to help players....so thank-you....but....the problem on level 16 is not "doable" simply by switching to chains, because you need enough hammers to clear the unconnected tiles. If you don't use the hammers that you have collected wisely, you will run out, and you have no choice but to go back and replay previous levels (level 12 on) and then replay level 16, equipped with more hammers.

If I'm understanding correctly what mazzerkins was trying to do, you don't get more hammers by replaying the hidden object minigame. You can only get more hammers, as I stated above, by replaying levels that have hammers to drop off the board.

Again, no disrespect to Rokapublish, I just thought I would share what I discovered as the only way to complete this level. So, I hope this might help some players.

[Post New]by TIGERKAT43 on Mar 10, 17 7:07 PM
I'm stuck too. I tried collecting more hammers from previous levels, but like mazzerkins said, you can only use 3 hammers on this level. Skpjazz, how were you able to use more than 3 hammers?

barbearag
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by barbearag on Mar 10, 17 9:49 PM
Okay, just completed level 16, after about 6 attempts. The way to win is to collect the hammers and use them on the three sand tiles of the four on the side, NOT the box. The box doesn't have a sand tile under it, so once you get rid of those and all the other sand and grass tiles, you're done

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Mar 11, 17 10:03 AM
Hi TIGERKAT43,

I hope by the time I write this, you have already finished this level, because what barbearag posted was the best advice!

I didn't mean to imply in my previous post that you can collect more than three hammerheads at a time.

My strategy was that if you go into the match fully loaded with the 3 hammerheads, then you can use them right away on the unconnected tiles on the side, and then replenish your supply of hammerheads by collecting the ones on the board. That way you can go to the next level with your 3 hammerheads (or use them on any other tricky tiles to finish this board).

The problem that some players are having is one of two things: 1) you go into this level without any hammerheads, collect the 3 that you bring down on the board, and if you use them starting with the box first, then you need 4 hammerheads (you run out), or 2) you have 3 hammerheads going into the level, but wait to use them until you collect the ones on the board, thinking you will have six, but in this game, you can only have 3 at a time. So, again if you use one on the box, you will need 4 hammerheads, and obviously run out.

The bottom line is that when you go into any level use your existing hammerheads first, before collecting additional ones! That way you will in effect have more than 3 hammerheads in case you use more than you need to finish this level.

Edited on 03/11/2017 at 10:11:22 AM PST

Sweetypuss
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Sweetypuss on Mar 14, 17 5:54 PM
THANK YOU!!! I've tried for 3 hours to complete level 16 but every time I hammered down on that side box plus two sand tiles thinking I be able to get 3 of the same item to use the connect line.

Time to conquer level 16! gg aka Sweetypuss

Jixio
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Jixio on Mar 15, 17 7:42 AM
Thanks guys. Love ya.

Go to: