Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Atlantic Quest 3 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 8, 17 12:41 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/08/2017 at 6:37:27 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Atlantic Quest 3 here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 8, 17 6:38 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Oompas on Mar 10, 17 12:21 PM
Level 22 -
Re:level 22

[Post New]by Oompas on Mar 10, 17 12:18 PM

The level will not end. Just need one more fish bubble and it will not pop no matter how many of the corresponding items I match. I have stopped playing as it is so frustrating. I have tried three times to do this level.

Any help would be appreciated.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Mar 10, 17 2:49 PM
Windowed mode is way way too small and fullscreen is stretched and blurry. Win 7 Pro.

[Post New]by rokapublish on Mar 11, 17 11:02 AM
@Oompas - We´re enjoying the weekend and we can't check the level 22. We'll do it on monday. But in the meantime, I have an idea what could helps you.

Please go to the map und click on "levels". Start any level for few second and go back to the map. Now you can play level 22 again. I believe it's a problem with the save game and it "destroy" level 22. Not sure but it's worth to try it.

@ kgustavson - We'll fix it soon.

Best,
rokapublish

[Post New]by Oompas on Mar 11, 17 11:43 AM
Thanks, that worked!!

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Mar 13, 17 1:37 PM
Thanks roka - looking forward to it!

[Post New]by reannamaria on Mar 22, 17 10:44 PM
it didn't work for me, but i'm stuck on level 16. please help.

gemfreak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by gemfreak on Mar 27, 17 12:19 PM
I'm stuck on level 30. I end up with all orange bubbles that won't pop, even starting from the levels screen.

[Post New]by mass55th on May 31, 17 10:07 AM
I would have bought the game, but I had continual problems upon opening the game. My MacBook Pro has all the system requirements, but upon opening the game, the window, although set to full screen, opened small, and on the left side of the screen. Trying to change the size options was terrible as the cursor froze, and couldn't be moved. Trying to quit the game was just as bad due to the same cursor problem, and the hot spots for clicking on anything were way off the actual spot. I even tried quitting the cursor provided by the game to see if it would work better, but nothing changed. Ended up trashing the game because it wasn't playable.

Edited on 05/31/2017 at 10:08:22 AM PST

[Post New]by Nikkidear_1 on Jun 2, 17 6:53 PM
rokapublish wrote:@Oompas - We´re enjoying the weekend and we can't check the level 22. We'll do it on monday. But in the meantime, I have an idea what could helps you.

Please go to the map und click on "levels". Start any level for few second and go back to the map. Now you can play level 22 again. I believe it's a problem with the save game and it "destroy" level 22. Not sure but it's worth to try it.

@ kgustavson - We'll fix it soon.

Best,
rokapublish

I came on here with the exact same issue on level 32 and this workaround fixed it. Thanks!

Go to: