bfgTigris
2,693 Posts

Walkthrough available for Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery!

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 9, 10 11:17 AM
Stuck? Need some tips?

Check out the walkthrough for Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here

Happy Gaming!

rhonayotte
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,492 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery!

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Apr 9, 10 1:29 PM
There are going to be a lot of people really happy to see this is up now. Thanks , mostly thanks to Margie for all of your hard work!!

Edited on 04/09/2010 at 1:30:05 PM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Apr 9, 10 1:35 PM
rhonayotte wrote:There are going to be a lot of people really happy to see this is up now. Thanks , mostly thanks to Margie for all of your hard work!!

Thanks rhonayotte!!!!

Margie B

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Apr 10, 10 4:54 AM
spiritdog51 wrote:It must be hard work, but from my end, I'd sure love the job you have!!!!

I know I could never do it - I don't have the patience, I'm the one who goes looking for the walk-thru when I get frustrated. I have nothing but admiration for those who make the walk-thrus, because what do those people do when THEY get stuck??

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

[Post New]by meisie99 on Apr 10, 10 9:04 AM
I'm piping in with my gratitude also MargieB! I try very hard not to access the walkthroughs so when I do, it means I'm really stuck. Thank you for all your hard work. Now I'm unstuck!

nannanow
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by nannanow on Apr 11, 10 3:44 PM
When I'm considering a game purchase I always prefer to go with a game that has a walkthrough (just in case). I've come across some that were of little help, but, that has never been the case with those created by Margie B.! As a matter of fact; I find myself leaning towards those that have been done by her. Thank you Margie for doing such a great job!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Apr 11, 10 5:01 PM

Hey spiritdog, be careful what you wish for LOOL. It is a tough job at times but one I enjoy doing.

Thanks
sinshack
meisie99
and nannanow

All you guys make my job so much more pleasant

Margie B

[Post New]by Stuffnh on Apr 12, 10 11:37 PM
Hey Margie, I used to write step by step instruction manuals for new software, but I really would have enjoyed doing it for games!

Keep up the good work and continue to enjoy your job! Many thanks!

iou001
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by iou001 on Apr 26, 10 9:55 AM
Thank you Margie B for the great walkthrough. I've never used a walkthrough before but now I've been able to finish this game with enjoyment. Playing the game again now to see if I can get through it without the walkthrough... lol. Thanx again!

[Post New]by veryspunky1 on Sep 11, 10 11:06 PM
so far so good on the games i have been playing i love this site and all the walk throughs are wonderful thank you all lol gotta love the cheats

[Post New]by crossfitter on Feb 21, 11 5:51 AM
I am on level 7 and skipped the landscape picture puzzle. I should have received a balloon but none appeared.

Now can't move on.

what do i do?

Go to: