fluffy64
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

chapter 7 backstage

[Post New]by fluffy64 on Apr 9, 10 11:58 AM
I am stuck. I am in chapter 7 and I have to go backstage at the opera house, but I can't figure out how to do that. I got into the maestro's room and put the picture together then it says to go backstage at the opera and I can't seem to get backstage. Help please. This senior is getting frustrated but it;s such a good game, hope more like this come out soon. Thanks.

Re:chapter 7 backstage

[Post New]by CutsieFace on Apr 10, 10 8:35 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm further into the game than you are. I looked in the journal to see if there was a referance of being told to go backstage. I didn't find any. As far as I know there is no backstage. Only the electrical room or the makeup room. I suggest you just keep looking around and you'll find other ways to progress. Good luck!

[Post New]by CutsieFace on Apr 10, 10 8:49 PM
Ok. I just finished the game and sure enough - (unless you have a different version of the game than me - a collector's edition or something??) you never go backstage.

Good luck!

[Post New]by CutsieFace on Apr 10, 10 8:51 PM
One more thing - Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst and Mystery Case Files Dire Grove are like this and very fun.
If you liked this game you'll like those, too.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Apr 10, 10 8:59 PM
Fluffy and CutsieFace, welcome to the Fish Pond.

Fluffy, have you checked the walkthrough? I've pasted the link below.
Good Luck

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/nightfall-mysteries-curse-of-the-opera-strategy-guide-walkthrough/#7

[Post New]by MaudeO on Jul 18, 13 9:11 AM
Backstage...

Enter the Opera House and look at the stage. Click on the sparkles on the piano, and you will be in the backstage HO scene.

I know this won't help the person who originally posted this message, but maybe it will help someone like me who decided to stream this game after playing Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart.

Go to: