cocky2
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

level 22

[Post New]by cocky2 on Mar 8, 17 11:47 AM
level 22 will not end.. played for 20 min. just trying to get last item in fish bubble to no avail. restarted level and the exact thing happened

Ker72
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:level 22

[Post New]by Ker72 on Mar 9, 17 3:14 AM
Hi Cocky2, to end the level you should first try to collect the blowfish bomb on the left game field which you then blow up on the right game field. I hope this hint was useful for you! Have fun!

[Post New]by Oompas on Mar 10, 17 12:18 PM
I have the same problem. The level will not end. Just need one more fish bubble and it will not pop no matter how many of the corresponding items I match. I have stopped playing as it is so frustrating. I have tried three times to do this level.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS. Used both blowfish bombs.

Edited on 03/10/2017 at 12:19:43 PM PST

[Post New]by TIGERKAT43 on Mar 10, 17 8:06 PM
Yes, please help! I have 2 fish in bubbles that won't go away. What is the trick?

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Mar 11, 17 10:35 AM
After reading the problems some players are having on level 22, I went back and replayed it. I was checking first to see if there are any "orange" shaded bubbles, because I wasn't sure when those "kick in". But these were regular bubbles. If there were orange bubbles, you would need to make matches of four or more to pop them.

So...the only thing I can think of (outside of a glitch on some games), is to switch to the chained mode, and focus on one type of fish at a time, and try and make as many matches (and long chains) to pop them one by one. I know that just when you think you've gotten them all, more will appear. But, it worked for me.
The only other thing I can think of, which I don't mean to insult anyone, is to make sure you are matching the same fish in the bubble.

If anyone is still having problems, please post again. It may be something very simple that I'm overlooking, and maybe someone else will also have a solution.

[Post New]by rokapublish on Mar 11, 17 3:55 PM
We´re enjoying the weekend and we can't check the level 22. We'll do it on monday. But in the meantime, I have an idea what could helps you.

Please go to the map und click on "levels". Start any level for few second and go back to the map. Now you can play level 22 again. I believe it's a problem with the save game and it "destroy" level 22. Not sure but it's worth to try it.

[Post New]by therestar19 on Mar 22, 17 1:36 PM
Hi!! For all the folks that made it to level 22...could you please help us stuck on 16? How did you get past the cube on the outside right with only 3 hammers to use??

[Post New]by rokapublish on Mar 23, 17 4:19 AM
Hi there, you need the 3 hammers just for the 3 tiles in the small cube. Don't use it for the wooden box.

Edited on 03/23/2017 at 4:19:44 AM PST

[Post New]by therestar19 on Apr 1, 17 2:05 PM
Really? that's all it is? Thank you, mate!!

[Post New]by jac14152 on Jun 28, 17 10:00 PM
I had problems with the last fish and bubble. So I quit and then restarted the level. I made sure that all fish were collected before I used the bomb on the other side to complete the level.

Go to: