Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

Re:Dwarf warning

[Post New]by Anged on Mar 9, 17 4:57 AM
Love the Dwarf

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Mar 9, 17 5:39 AM
Thanks for saving me the time. I tend to stay away from games with any kind of added "helper."

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 9, 17 5:56 AM
I'm with cbtx on this one as I loathe the dwarf

sollys
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by sollys on Mar 9, 17 6:20 AM
The dwarf makes the game more interesting

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Mar 9, 17 6:45 AM
I consider the dwarf to be more of a antagonist rather than a helper.

tejasgal
Manatee
Manatee
4,062 Posts

[Post New]by tejasgal on Mar 9, 17 6:52 AM
I am soooooo tired of St. Germain (the dwarf) Why o why do they keep sticking him in every game????
I'm over it and will NOT buy any more of these games as long as he keeps showing up.

***And by the way folks.....he is NOT your helper but the added in bad guy that has shown up in every one of the Haunted Legends games grunting and snorting his way thru:
Obnoxious, obsolete, implausible, grotesque, incogitable.

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Mar 9, 17 9:28 AM
I cannot stand the "dwarf"!

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Mar 9, 17 9:46 AM
The Dwarf is not a helper. I agree, he is an antagonist. He is also a major element of this series. I also find him annoying but, as the antagonist in this series, I always look forward to besting him in the end. I have just recently been wondering if he would make a comeback and then I laughed when I saw this game today. DL'd it right away so I could see what the eveil little fellow is up to this time.

nightkat1
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by nightkat1 on Mar 9, 17 10:59 AM
I've said it before, but I can't resist saying it again that I absolutely loathe this character. No buy for me.

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Mar 9, 17 11:43 AM
tejasgal wrote:I am soooooo tired of St. Germain (the dwarf) Why o why do they keep sticking him in every game????
I'm over it and will NOT buy any more of these games as long as he keeps showing up.

***And by the way folks.....he is NOT your helper but the added in bad guy that has shown up in every one of the Haunted Legends games grunting and snorting his way thru:
Obnoxious, obsolete, implausible, grotesque, incogitable.

You're SO right Teja!

Kam

MissMoraduke
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by MissMoraduke on Mar 9, 17 12:19 PM
I like the Dwarf, better than some of the silly helpers we get in other games, hes part of Haunted Legends, hes a Legend in himself, Im liking this game so far, when we get another buy on get one free Im buying it, Dwarf and all. I have to many on hold so need to wait for a sale.

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on Mar 9, 17 1:08 PM
I look forward to The Dwarf appearing. Come on folks it ties this serious together, something to count on.

Evil little guy for sure -- but games would be sillier if evil was completely ignored.

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Mar 9, 17 3:07 PM
I can't believe the annoying dwarf hasn't been killed off yet!

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Mar 9, 17 8:10 PM
Oh come on you guys that don't like the dwarf, he doesn't have that big a role in the game! He's been in the series since the beginning. I would never pass up a great ERS game because of one annoying factor. Graphics and puzzles are good, as usual! Gameplay has always been smooth, what's not to like about this series.

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on Mar 9, 17 10:30 PM
I posted once already about the little evil Dwarf but I have another comment to make.

I just ran into the Dwarf minutes before the demo time was up. Have to say I was glad to see the snorting and grunting dwarf. He is a necessary evil.

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Mar 12, 17 4:07 PM
I am wondering if anybody has a voice over for the dwarf. My guy only has subtitles. I find this annoying. I have voices for other characters, just not the dwarf.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 14, 17 10:42 AM
In the Haunted Series Legends the dwarf is part of the game. He is always looking for a way to get his original form back. So without the dwarf there is no Haunted Legend Series.
And he isn't a helper just a pain to the detective we are playing as.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Mar 14, 17 12:06 PM
I don't understand the problem, yes he's annoying, but not enough to spoil the game, and not enough to warrant the anger in some replies, it's a bit OTT

Go to: