glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Has ERS studio been sold?

[Post New]by glb613 on Mar 9, 17 3:46 AM
I've noticed the last 2 games have a different company listed in the opening credits. When I go to the website, they seem to still be in business. Anyone know?

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

Re:Has ERS studio been sold?

[Post New]by sartasia on Mar 9, 17 8:35 AM
No. ERS-G Studio Ltd. has not been sold.

Edited on 03/09/2017 at 8:36:21 AM PST

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 9, 17 12:22 PM
Does anyone know why the last 2 games that used to be ERS series have been made by some other company?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 9, 17 1:48 PM
Hi Everyone,

I understand that there are some questions about the company listed in the game credits, and I wanted to stop in here with some clarification.

It looks like ERS Studios has recently changed their name to AMAX Interactive, which is why the AMAX logo is showing up when you go to play the game. They are still the same company, and this shouldn't affect any of the games that they have produced.

Even though they have changed their name, you should still receive the same quality game from an AMAX Interactive title that you have come to expect from an ERS Studios title.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding. Since this thread is discussing the developer and isn't specific to Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition itself, I'm going to go ahead and lock it in order to keep things in the forum organized and easy to navigate.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: