lovemybook
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Can't get 3 stars on 7

[Post New]by lovemybook on Mar 9, 17 8:14 AM
Has anyone gotten 3 stars on this? Even the video guides dont have anyone achieving this.

lovemybook
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:Can't get 3 stars on 7

[Post New]by lovemybook on Mar 10, 17 9:03 AM
Well I did it and wasted way too much of my life doing it. It takes very precise timing. Go all the way through the top to the left using the enhanced resources all the time. When you get to the first building, build a sawmill. Make sure you keep getting crystals. Take out the first standing rock, Then pass through the second level and go to the second wood altar. As you do that, Destroy the sawmill and put up a mine. First action, get yourself another worker. then work on your upper level - the building spot is a fountain, and get some resources. But as you do this, you should already be working towards the alchemy hut with the griffin - you will need crystals to do this. You will be multitasking at this point - the crucible, the alchemy, and building resources. At some point here you will need to switch your bonus to fast running, otherwise your alchemist wont make it. When you have TEN waters, destroy the fountain. It will provide you with your final wood and whatnot. Be sure to leave the wood bridge to last because otherwise you will not get the alchemy hut built in time. And the third building spot and pool on the bottom, and 2nd rock on top - ignore them. Not needed. At the end, make sure you don't come up the door of the cage without 15 food. You will need to tweak all this.

That's it. I got.9836 and wasted way too much of my life, but did have fun. I do love Time management games. I do think they made this one too hard.

A good time management should be achievable within a reasonable amount of time, say ten tries absolute max. When it is almost impossible, it takes out a lot of fun. And don't say "Well, that's what relaxed mode is for". The fun is trying to get the stars.

Edited on 03/10/2017 at 9:08:09 AM PST

Go to: