Minnow
211 Posts

candles

[Post New]by jonah11 on Mar 9, 17 8:29 AM
is there an order to snuff out candles. Becoming very frustrated
Thanks

Re:candles

[Post New]by pam72149cunningh on Mar 9, 17 9:10 AM
I snuffed them from left to right. But only the seven grouped together. Not the one to the far right.

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on Mar 9, 17 1:01 PM
I too am frustrated with "snuffing" out the candles. So frustrated in fact that I will not purchase the game until a solution is provided. Tried the left to right but not enough with the left to right theory to get the darn things "snuffed".

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Mar 9, 17 3:09 PM
As previously stated, don't touch the one on the far right...this is to use for something else afterwards.

imaoldlayde
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by imaoldlayde on Mar 9, 17 5:46 PM
I tried every which way several. Decided no snuffer, no buy.

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on Mar 9, 17 6:11 PM
I had already "touched the candle on the right" why because I had realized that a lit candle was required to burn the rope on the cross in order to get the object.

Frankly if touching the right candle means one can not be successful snuffing out the grouped candles then I would have to respond lack of judgement when the code for this was developed. What are the results a big fat bug in the code.

If the dependence does not exist in order to snuff the candles then please provide concise instructions for the snuff.

imaoldlayde
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by imaoldlayde on Mar 9, 17 6:50 PM
I restarted and snuffed from left to right and before another candle could light, grabbed the ring.

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on Mar 9, 17 10:15 PM
OK I finally put the flames of all candles out. Can't share a sequence to snuff them. Being frustrated I just began to click the flames randomly and the clicks were fast backed by fury. Once the dang flames were out I grabbed the ring and headed for the Monestery building.

I am going to purchase the game.

Good luck to you if you too run into a frustration level.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Mar 10, 17 10:14 PM
I've run into several very frustrating situations in this game. I don't expect everything to be super easy - but on the other hand, I do expect some helpful stuff in the guide, which has not been forthcoming.

yes - candle snuffing was very frustrating, again, the guide was useless as were the hints.

C'mon developers - make your games enjoyable for us - not impossible. Don't put black outline objects on a black background for the HO scenes.

Don't make your morphing objects miniscule dark objects on a dark background. makes it very, very hard for those of us who are older and have bad eye sight. please do not over-do "required" speech

Go to: