Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

customer support

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Mar 9, 17 10:54 AM
Contact Customer Support

And I would like to remind everyone that Big Fish Games is a member of the Better business bureau, should you not get answers/ help from BFG.

Edited on 03/09/2017 at 11:11:00 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:customer support

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 9, 17 11:10 AM
Hi kittypurrrs,

Thank you for providing the link to the support page contact us form. I'll go ahead and make that link clickable for players if they would like to write into the support team for assistance regarding any aspect of their game or account. The support team is always ready to assist and investigate any issues that are present. Players are also welcome to look through the pages of the Big Fish Games Help if technical issues are present or post in the designated technical issues thread. I'll include a link below:

Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

We do recognize ourselves as being a part of the Better Business Bureau and want to strive to help players receive an enjoyable experience when playing our games. If any type of assistance is needed, please contact us with the first link provided in this thread. Since this thread seems to be a general informative post and not specific to Rooms of Memory, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: