lakemj1
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

What upgrades are the best?

[Post New]by lakemj1 on Mar 9, 17 2:51 PM
I notice as I progressed in the game that certain tables reappear later. I hate when I buy a helper and then the commodity disappears. In this one helpers reappear in later levels when the commodity reappears

Re:What upgrades are the best?

[Post New]by kerith90angel on Mar 9, 17 4:17 PM
Hi! I just finished this game twice.... all gold all levels. I just this second posted a discussion for TIPS FOR GETTING GOLD.

The 2 very, very most important things to upgrade are to make sure you've purchased all the "waiting chairs" up front. Not the comfort upgrades for these though.
And the 2nd is the "sweets". The entire point of this game is to check people out that have a green smiley face so pass out the sweets once the salon "closes" and before checkout to a group of people.

I would upgrade most of the "recommended" thumbs up ones first.... but not always. I would save $ to hire employees to help make customers move quicker.

I would seldom upgrade for "comfort" and pay attention to the "earning capacity" upgrades.

Also, replay prior levels, the better you get so you have more gold to buy upgrades further in the game.

If you want to know more tricks....please see my new discussion for this that I posted today.

The little gift on the patio is WORTH getting all levels gold, so good luck!

Donna_Bella
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:What upgrades are the best?

[Post New]by Donna_Bella on Mar 31, 17 9:40 AM
I don't see TIPS FOR GETTING GOLD. Am I missing something?

Go to: