BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

I finished! No walkthrough, no skips!

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 9, 10 3:35 PM
What a great game, but too short!

I didn't used to be able to play games that didn't have directions, which is why I don't play large file games, but I was able to play this game just fine. Maybe I'll try a LFG soon.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

Re:I finished! No walkthrough, no skips!

[Post New]by ember89 on Apr 9, 10 3:53 PM
hooray!! glad you really enjoyed this one and hope to see you in the forums for your first LFG dip!!

ember

timhouse
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by timhouse on Apr 9, 10 9:15 PM
NOW I KNOW WHY BF SAID TOMORROW GAME TODAY.IF U BOUGHT IT TODAY YOU DONT NEED TOMORROW, SHORT AND EASY.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 10, 10 10:01 AM
At least it was good while it lasted. I've played games that took longer, but were boring beyond belief!

misty5
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by misty5 on Apr 10, 10 3:40 PM
Ditto for me, BinLa. I normally get frustrated playing games that leave you too much on your own, but this one was just right. I used a handful of hints searching for hidden objects, but no puzzle skips or walkthrough here, either. I must be slow, but I didn't find the game exceptionally short -- always want more of a good game (of course!), but have nothing to complain about with the length on this one. Loved the puzzles! That stone etching thing near the end was quite a challenge.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 10, 10 4:55 PM
misty5 wrote:Ditto for me, BinLa. I normally get frustrated playing games that leave you too much on your own, but this one was just right. I used a handful of hints searching for hidden objects, but no puzzle skips or walkthrough here, either. I must be slow, but I didn't find the game exceptionally short -- always want more of a good game (of course!), but have nothing to complain about with the length on this one. Loved the puzzles! That stone etching thing near the end was quite a challenge.

Yes, it was, and it looked very fuzzy, too.

I guess some people are more interested in the length of a game rather than the quality. It's best when there's a great game that's also longer, but a good game that gives me 2-3 hours of great play is worth it to me.

Go to: