Daxadillion
Salmon
Salmon
2,610 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Night Terrors here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 10, 17 12:37 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/10/2017 at 5:04:42 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
8,663 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Night Terrors here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 10, 17 5:04 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by mickey8170 on Mar 20, 17 11:23 AM
this game i purchased...loaded it then uninstalled it the redownloaded...get error access violation...game wont load at all

bfgBellerophon
8,663 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 20, 17 1:09 PM
Hi mickey8170,

I'm sorry to hear that after purchasing this game an access violation error message appears. We definitely want you to be able to play your game. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page as it is specific to this error message.

Access Violation

If the troubleshooting steps in the above help page do not help resolve the error message, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with details of the error message as well as what steps you have taken. The support team has the tools to provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by luna8585 on Mar 20, 17 2:24 PM
I am trying to enter the code from the poster to get into Jim's room 201 but when I click on the keypad to enter the tree, the heart, the tombstone and the hands, the key pad remains blank. Not sure if this is a technical issue or not but there is nothing else for me to do in the game at this point and I am unable to proceed.

[Post New]by iloveCSIlv911 on Mar 27, 17 8:23 AM
Error: Access violation at 0x02CAOD50 (tried to read from 0xFFFFFFFF), program terminated.
Not the first time I have had this recently but is getting very frustrating. I buy my games on reviews rather then trying for an hour and always have done. I have also played all of the RC games without an issue before.

bfgBellerophon
8,663 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 27, 17 12:47 PM
Hi luna8585 and iloveCSilv911,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread what is occurring when trying to play your game. I'm going to provide certain Big Fish Games Help pages that have been known to help resolve the issues mentioned here.

luna8585, since it sounds like the correct sequence is being used, please try running the game as an administrator. This will help the game obtain the necessary permissions to run properly and should help you progress. I'll include the help page below:

Run Game as Administrator

iloveCSIlv911, I'm sorry that the access violation error message is appearing when trying to play. This message can appear from various reasons such as an interfering software program or outdated video card driver. Please refer to the following help page as it is specific to this message:

Access Violation

If issue continue to be present after trying the suggested troubleshooting steps from the help pages above, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The support team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If there are any questions, please reach out to any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help with the tools provided to us.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by iloveCSIlv911 on Mar 27, 17 5:24 PM
Nothing worked.

Another that doesn't work

[Post New]by ol56booker on Apr 2, 17 12:42 PM
Yet another BF game that doesn't play.
I don't even get an access violation like others do... changes desktop resolution, shows a blank/black window, and then freezes.
Almost not worth trying anymore!

[Post New]by iloveCSIlv911 on Apr 13, 17 1:39 PM
I have just had it happen on another game! That's more money wasted and no help from Big Fish Games! After years of paying and hundreds of games played, it's clearly time to end my subscription and go elsewhere. Goodbye BFG.

Go to: