gpj53
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Can't back out of puzzle

[Post New]by gpj53 on Mar 10, 17 12:55 AM
I did NOT appreciate not being able to back out of the "jigsaw puzzle" puzzle when I realised I hadn't done my collectibles in the outside area of amusement park. So irritated I pressed on and completed them only to find I had the map to take me to the next major location and I couldn't get out of that nor could I return to pick up my "records". Yes, I may be able to get them in the Extras at the end of the game but that is not the point. ALL puzzles should be able to be backed out of anytime before completing them if a player wants to.
Now I'll get off my soapbox and continue the game. Thank you for your patience (LOL).

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Can't back out of puzzle

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 12, 17 8:26 PM
I'm getting on your soapbox now to complain that I had the opposite problem. I kept accidentally backing out of the HOS and mini-games because I was trying to select something near the bottom. I find that seriously annoying.

Stepping off the soapbox now to make room for the next person...

amburn76
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Can't back out of puzzle

[Post New]by amburn76 on Apr 3, 17 8:00 PM
burf90, I agree with you completely. It drives me crazy to accidentally back out of the games because I was trying to select something near the bottom.

Go to: