bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

New version available for Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 9, 10 5:06 PM
We have a new version of Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal available now. This new version of the game includes:

• In Chapter 1, the Dove can be released by clicking anywhere in the Forecourt.
• All the Navigation hotspots have been increased.
• The HELP button was added to some additional screens.
• The Cursor penalty movement was removed.

We apologize for any trouble this may have caused. If your Game Manager hasn’t prompted you to run the update, here’s how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC Game
First, go to your Purchase History and click Install next to the game.
Second, select Run or Save File.
Third, if prompted, click OK or Run to open the game’s executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

Happy Gaming!

littykat04941
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

Re:New version available for Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal

[Post New]by littykat04941 on Feb 12, 11 3:16 PM
Will this new version let us skip the puzzles?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

New version available for Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 9, 12 3:38 PM
bfgTigris wrote:We have a new version of Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal available now. This new version of the game includes:

• In Chapter 1, the Dove can be released by clicking anywhere in the Forecourt.
• All the Navigation hotspots have been increased.
• The HELP button was added to some additional screens.
• The Cursor penalty movement was removed.

So does that mean that I just purchased the OLD version? The cursor penalty is STILL there, the HELP button is TOTALLY useless and now the inventory that was USED in the 1st or 2nd chapter is BACK despite the fact that I'd been informed by the game that I had completed Chapters 1 and 2.

The 2 tiles that I HAD in my inventory is NOT there and there's NO WAY to get back to the original areas to REPLACE those jewels and use the key to get the dove NOR does there seem to be anyway to REGAIN those now 2 lost tiles that I had in my inventory when the game trial ended!

MEnr56

Go to: