Stuck moving boxes..section 2 level 3 Drop boxes

[Post New]by kstate1 on Apr 9, 10 6:20 PM
I can't figure out how to move the box to keep the button down so i can exit the game...help..I cannot figure where to place the boxes

Edited on 04/09/2010 at 6:37:03 PM PST

popookaka
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

Re:Stuck moving boxes..section 2 level 3 Drop boxes

[Post New]by popookaka on Apr 10, 10 2:34 PM
if its the level I'm thinking of you just pushe the box right and there is one of those hidden shutes that the box will fall thur

[Post New]by kstate1 on Apr 12, 10 8:59 AM
I know I need to push a box to the right to get it to drop, but I can not get to the left of it to push it to the right...help please!

mollycottles
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by mollycottles on Apr 13, 10 5:25 PM
Im also stuck on the same level same spot how and were do you move the blocks to A get the door to open and B get the kitties to cross to put them in the kitty house if someone could please let me know how to move the blocks it would be so grearful

[Post New]by OliverSouth on Apr 13, 10 6:21 PM
I just finished the level, little tricky because they make you think the boxes on the left should drop straight down but they are to be moved over to the right to fill in so you can push the one box into the shute.

[Post New]by OliverSouth on Apr 13, 10 6:24 PM
oops forgot when you need to get the cats back look for the grassy patch thats right above the tall ladder thats on the left side of the cat house.

mollycottles
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by mollycottles on Apr 14, 10 3:14 PM
ok if you move boxes to fill in the area to push the block to the right to drop on the button how do you build the blocks so the cats can get to there house ??
dont you run out of blocks ?? im so confussed please help Thank you in advance

grannylover59
Salmon
Salmon
2,928 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 14, 10 5:49 PM
To move boxes:
1. 4th row move the box to the empty space
2.3 rd row dig under the box, it drops in place
4. 2 nd row, dig down so you can drop between the two boxes
dig under the box, back up so granny can dig a hole
to jump thru to give the box a push.
5, go back to the third row and
move the other box, same way as you moved the other one
6. get the very top box, push it until it falls--moves the same as the other two.
7. with boxes all in place walk across and push the box to the button.
8.Get all the kittens on the left that you can and take them home
9. with the kittens home, go across the bar and get the kittens
10. To move the very last box, after you get the kitten there is a fall thru to jump thru and move the box.

mollycottles
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by mollycottles on Apr 15, 10 10:02 AM
I hate to sound really stupid but which one is the forth row from the first row and when they drop do you move to fill in the space first or dig to drop the boxes ?? if you can let me know which boxs goes first then second then so on I think i may get it lol sorry to be so confussed but still dont get it lol but i do appericate it and Thank you for you help so far

grannylover59
Salmon
Salmon
2,928 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 15, 10 12:45 PM
The fourth row has the very first box that has to be moved. from the top go 1 2 3 4

[Post New]by msfacesun on Apr 15, 10 4:24 PM
I am completely confused with this level. I have moved all the boxes to the path, and moved the box to the far right to the shute. I've even gotten all the kitties on the left to their house. My problem is I have one box I cannot move (the one that is to the right of house (above the cross over bar). I cannot get the kitties that are to the far right bottom of the screen to their house. What do I do??? Have I confused you??

grannylover59
Salmon
Salmon
2,928 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 15, 10 6:24 PM
The last box on the far right, the one with the stones and the one kitten. there is a drop thru that will allow you to get to the meow.

kitten fall thru
fall thru rock rock rock kitten

[Post New]by msfacesun on Apr 17, 10 4:29 AM
I don't have any problem getting all the kittens, The problem is getting all the kitties on the right to their house. How can you do that when you have used all but one of the boxes? If you used all the boxes up top to drop into the gap to get to the box that needs to be pushed to the right, then all you have is the one box left that you can't seem to get to. See my problem now? Help!

[Post New]by msfacesun on Apr 17, 10 5:19 AM
Never mind, I finally figured it out. Thanks for the help though!!

[Post New]by bungnut2001 on Apr 18, 10 4:24 PM
i have been trying to figure this level out for about an hour or so and i am stuck,is there anybody that can help me please???? i own all of the super granny games and love everyone of them please anyone that could help i will greatly appreciate it

grannylover59
Salmon
Salmon
2,928 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 18, 10 10:18 PM
You can follow the solution that is given up above. I will add this the boxes to do drop down and stack.

grannylover59
Salmon
Salmon
2,928 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Jun 7, 10 10:47 AM
Drop boxes, level 3, in the gardern dig under the boxes and move them so they fill in the space.

Go to: