Computer Access Code issue....

[Post New]by puddinhd58 on Apr 9, 10 7:40 PM
Hello,
My computer access code is 401 and there is no 0 on the key pad....????????
Now what????

Please HELP....

everln
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:Computer Access Code issue....

[Post New]by everln on Apr 10, 10 7:30 AM
Are you trying to access code in lords house
here I had to activate central circle and a globe was projected and then I had to play a form of marjong on the screen and this sent me to brotherhood headquarters I dont know if this helps I have just passed this part good luck

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 10, 10 9:55 AM
You need two numbers to determine the computer code. The first is found when you turn on the printer. The second is found inside the safe. You add the two numbers together to get the code.

paquafir
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by paquafir on Apr 12, 10 2:32 PM
i kept getting the code wrong and don't think i ever "solved" the code because nothing changed and now I can't get back to the puzzle.

[Post New]by 5004035 on May 3, 10 6:26 PM
I also am having problems with this part of the game. I added the two numbers and entered them into the computer and nothing would happen. I started a new game to get a new code and then again I added them together and put them into the computer and pressed enter and again nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong? Has anybody else have this happen to them?

[Post New]by 5004035 on May 3, 10 6:27 PM
I also am having problems with this part of the game. I added the two numbers and entered them into the computer and nothing would happen. I started a new game to get a new code and then again I added them together and put them into the computer and pressed enter and again nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong? Has anybody else have this happen to them?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 4, 10 4:20 AM
After you click on the 3 digit code, are you pressing the enter key on the security keypad?

If so, what numbers are in your journal? Perhaps there's a miscalculation on your part?

Edited on 05/04/2010 at 4:24:19 AM PST

Go to: