Tech Issues Locked?? Still no resolution

[Post New]by JAGgirl on Mar 11, 17 9:37 AM
I am using Mac OS X 10.12.2 . Still having same problems as those who posted before me: Game loads, can get through id, options, difficulty, loading and then POOF back to the Game manager with message saying game quit unexpectedly. Have done the uninstall and reinstall twice now. It's obviously not a computer issue but a game issue, so please, either fix it or give us a free game to replace it. I'm getting frustrated with purchasing games that don't work after the trial period and wasting money.

Re:Tech Issues Locked?? Still no resolution

[Post New]by diggerd on Apr 5, 17 11:13 AM
Having same problem.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Tech Issues Locked?? Still no resolution

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 5, 17 11:41 AM
Hi JAGgirl and diggerd,

I'm sorry to hear that technical issues continue to be present for this game on your computers. We definitely want players to be able to play their games. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps have been taken. Since the Mac system was presented, I'm going to include below a Big Fish Games Help page that contains troubleshooting steps:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For the PC platform, please refer to the following help page:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

In regards to the technical issues thread being locked, a feature has been placed where threads that have been inactive for 180 days will be automatically locked. This is why the technical issues thread has been locked and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I've gone ahead and created a new thread below:

Please post any TECH issues for Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment here

If you continue to have issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the new designated technical issues thread. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: