Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
218 Posts

Placement of Glyphs

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Mar 11, 17 1:47 PM
Is anyone else having trouble placing the glyphs? I have 3 and tried turning them to the correct position and stopping at each one the hint says its not the right position. I checked the guide but its no help.

lordofys
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Placement of Glyphs

[Post New]by lordofys on Mar 11, 17 9:47 PM
There doesn't seem to be any clues to the setting for these. I just kept hitting the hint button and moving the glyph until the hint said to move on. Do that with each glyph. I know, it's a pain. Maybe I missed some clue somewhere.

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
218 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Mar 13, 17 1:43 PM
lordofys: thanks for the reply. I have tried your suggestions previously and after each turn I clicked hint, but it kept saying not the right place, and kept turning it and hitting hint, but to no avail. I can't get past this and hate the other option of starting from the beginning.

debeleth
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by debeleth on Mar 19, 17 12:00 PM
Same for me. I even went to the Strategy Guide and tried "turn it two times" both as two clicks and two times all around (or whatever it said to do for each one) and nothing is working. I'm pretty much stuck.

Has anyone figured this out? I agree, I hate to start the game over.

rogert87
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by rogert87 on Mar 23, 17 3:08 AM
There are 4 Glyphs, and I did as was suggested using the hint button, and it works.

Go to: