bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Beetle Bug 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Beetle Bug 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Beetle Bug 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Beetle Bug 2 forum

[Post New]by cleanco on Jul 28, 08 7:00 PM
I have been stuck on level 81 for several months, did you find a way through it? If so can you share the info with me.

Jacelyn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Jacelyn on Nov 20, 08 12:33 PM
I need help for the Beetle Bug 2 hard, level 81. I have done all levels of BB2, except this one. This seems to be a problem for others, as well. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it greatly!

Jacelyn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Jacelyn on Nov 20, 08 12:39 PM
mertcol wrote:hi please can anyone tell me how to start level 91 im stuck on it, thanks

I just saw this post. If you still need help, this is how I do it:
I clear all the blocks out over the monsters and jewels. Then, I remove one of the jewels on one end, over a monster, (Or whatever you want to call them.) At any rate, this allows the monster to move, and I then swoop in and quickly run across under the monsters and then allow the jewels to fall on as many as possible to eliminate them. This leaves only about 3. Then, the green blob will get them. Fairly quickly, too. Hope this helps you.

[Post New]by sandra21 on Jan 20, 09 1:15 PM
Level 81 Hard has had me stuck for ages. If someone knows how to get through cn you please can you tell me how (in very simple instructions).

[Post New]by kinkybird100 on Mar 9, 09 9:17 AM
hi is there a walkthrough for this game?
or can anyone help im stuck on level 46
thanks

[Post New]by 2936chc on Sep 6, 09 4:11 AM
beetle bug 2, level 27. i am stuck. any help would be welcome.cc

[Post New]by silkthreads on Nov 26, 10 8:44 AM
Hello All
Just found out that I enjoy playing games on line.
But having a problem using the explosions I’m losing my life before I can blow anything up. How do you set them off? Help as you can see I’m new at this, any help would be great Thanks Silk

[Post New]by mawmawpeck55 on Jan 8, 12 4:55 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Beetle Bug 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Beetle Bug 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
How do you get thru level 46????? How can you get the bug bombs without all the black bombs falling on you???

sylg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by sylg on Jun 17, 12 7:48 AM
Gather what is safe at the bottom, then put out the fire and go up the right side. After you go through the arrow, move up then remove the first piece of dirt and ammo on the right (of the bomb) and push the bomb down. Go back get the next ammo and get behind the next bomb to the left and slide off to the right until all the bombs (and ammo) are pushed down the right side. Do the same for the next rows until you get near the bottom (3rd row I think) then do your best to save ammo in those rows. That should give you enough to finish the level. If you are methodical you should be able to get all.

[Post New]by Linndie on Jul 2, 12 12:59 PM
i need help on level 25. can't get passed the front door

thank you

[Post New]by blackpearl08 on Aug 18, 12 11:38 AM
bmmj1163 wrote:how do I get off level 81?

[Post New]by JOLENE870 on Mar 17, 13 3:54 AM
Help, i am stuck on level 22! how insane is that, i get to the second platform and run out of acid bombs! completely stuck! help anyone out there.!

Go to: