Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 12, 17 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/12/2017 at 9:05:27 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 12, 17 9:05 AM
Howdy Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Mar 12, 17 5:13 PM
Installed game will start, but not open. Quick flash of BFG splash page, the minimizes itself into the tool bar. Win10.

[Post New]by skunkluvr66 on Mar 14, 17 6:10 AM
I was doing the compass mini and the "S" would not go into the south slot. Also, I had to "C.A.D" to get out of the game. When I went into the game again it was still stuck. Del the game.

hsemse
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by hsemse on Mar 14, 17 9:06 AM
I am getting a security key prompt. What's with that? Finally figured it out. Uninstalled the game completely and reinstalled. worked fine after that. Was just a weird glitch I guess.

Edited on 03/14/2017 at 3:54:36 PM PST

EnyaMom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by EnyaMom on Mar 22, 17 4:34 PM
I had the same problem in the Collector's Edition version with the compass. could get everything to go together except for the "s" button. Game would NOT let me pick it up. Also, the game froze and wouldn't let me do anything else either. Had to "Control Alt Delete" and open Task Manager to get out of the game. Deleted the Collector's Edition. Then I decided to try the Standard Edition. I got past the compass and got the magic box, but now I cannot get the last button for the horn or figure out how to find what I need to fix the box that the magic box reveals in the lower left-hand corner of the screen. "Hint" takes me to the box which I have to use the magic box to reveal, but nothing I have in inventory fits the box and hint won't take me anywhere else. I guess I will have to delete the Standard Edition also. I was hoping to find a walkthrough or some help in this forum, but no such luck!!

[Post New]by tenmenerife on Mar 30, 17 10:07 AM
downloaded call of atis,tried to play it but the bottom of the screen dissapeared so could not access inventory etc etc. Uninstalled and re-installed but to no avail,same thing again.
Any suggestions would be appreciated

Go to: