nlowe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Can't Find Where to Place the Cigarette

[Post New]by nlowe on Apr 9, 10 8:44 PM
Don't know where to place the cigarette. Please help!

yblxkm
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Can't Find Where to Place the Cigarette

[Post New]by yblxkm on May 14, 10 7:40 PM
not sure what scene you have, (I am just playing demo for now, thinking of buying) but, I placed a cigarette ON a sign that looks like a circle with diagonal line through it. If you are on the train/subway, I think it is on the left at the top. It symbolizes a No Smoking sign. Hope this helps.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:Can't Find Where to Place the Cigarette

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Aug 11, 12 6:19 PM
yblxkm wrote:not sure what scene you have, (I am just playing demo for now, thinking of buying) but, I placed a cigarette ON a sign that looks like a circle with diagonal line through it. If you are on the train/subway, I think it is on the left at the top. It symbolizes a No Smoking sign. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your response; you do, in fact, place it on a circle sign that has a diagonal line which is in the left hand-side window next to the sunglasses.

What I don't understand is why did the game developers suddenly change their hint format to show ONLY the item and NOT where/how to use the object; their other games show BOTH the item and where/how to use it but apparently not in this particular game.

I am not sure now that I even want to purchase this game if I'm going to have to run to this game forum to ascertain if anyone else is having the same difficulty with something as I might be having and HOPING that someone else has responded to the plea for assistance.

MEnr56

Go to: