Punch card

[Post New]by kerith58 on Mar 12, 17 11:45 AM
Do you have to subscribe again to get your free games for your punch card.

Punch card

[Post New]by kerith58 on Mar 12, 17 11:47 AM
kerith58 wrote:Do you have to subscribe again to get your free games for your punch card.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Punch card

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 12, 17 12:06 PM
Hello kerith58,

Before I get started I wanted to say welcome to the forums! It totally makes sense to ask for some clarification on the Big Fish Game Club Monthly Punch Card, and I'd be happy to clarify a bit today.

Everyone who buys games receives punches, with 1 punch for every standard version game bought and 3 punches for every Collector's Edition purchased. However, you must be an active member of Big Fish Game Club at the time of your 6th punch to get a Punch Card coupon. All games must be purchased on the same account, and if a player becomes a member after receiving 6 punches, they will not receive the punch card coupon.

Furthermore, punches cannot be earned for redeeming a Punch Card coupon, buying a Gift Certificate, or buying an additional Game Club credit.

For more information about the Monthly Punch Card, please see the following help page:

Big Fish Game Club Monthly Punch Card

For more information about the Big Fish Game Club membership, the following help page can clarify:

Big Fish Game Club

For any problems with a Big Fish Game Club Membership or the Monthly Punch Card, I recommend contacting our Customer Support Team for further assistance. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be a non-game-specific question about our site's membership perks, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to help keep our forums more accessible to game-related content. Thank you for understanding.

If a player needs to report a technical issue with the game Viking Saga: New World, please feel free to reply to the following designated technical issues thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Viking Saga: New World here.

Thank you for your patience and time, and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 03/12/2017 at 12:06:47 PM PST

Go to: