bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fashion Boutique forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 10, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Fashion Boutique forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fashion Boutique players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

bosoxbabe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

problem with the game

[Post New]by bosoxbabe on Apr 13, 10 8:03 PM
I've been playing for a couple of days with no problems, however today, I can't play. I get a message stating that the game has stopped working, I tried reinstalling with the same prob. Anyone else having this problem?

Re:Welcome to Fashion Boutique forum

[Post New]by Txmamamarsh on Apr 13, 10 8:08 PM
I played the demo ok-bought it and played for awhile the same day. Tried to play the next day and it said something about "buffering". I uninstalled it from my computer and re-loaded it and it said the same thing!!! What's up?

[Post New]by busy4mom on Apr 14, 10 5:00 PM
The same thing just happened to me, so if you find a solution let me know. Funny that the same thing should happen to both of us. I wonder if there is anyone else out there with the same problem.

[Post New]by yummylicks on Apr 14, 10 8:08 PM
I am having the same problem. I played for a couple hours day before yesterday and when I went to play again today the game doesn't work. A box comes on the screen stating "buffer overrun detected. Cannot continue safely - program will now be terminated." I'm going to report this to customer support.

Roxern3
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Roxern3 on Apr 16, 10 12:13 AM
I also have had the same problem with the same message

[Post New]by 2bawallaby on Apr 16, 10 1:10 AM
Hi I am having exactly the same problem. I also uninstalled and re-installed however it immediately stopped playing again.

Please advise what to do now. Thanks

[Post New]by meihao on Apr 22, 10 1:36 AM
It’s no doubt that women love shoes, especially those famous brands shoes, such as Christian Louboutin,

Gucci, CHANL, etc. As a girl, I also like to buy beautiful shoes; and pumps are my favorite. i bought a

pair of Christian Louboutin Pumps Platform Pump Black some days ago , it is cheap but super in quality.

http://www.christianlouboutin365.com/category-17-b0-Christian+Louboutin+Pumps.html

Go to: