Nightfall- An Edgar Allan Poe

[Post New]by juliarubia on Mar 13, 17 10:07 AM
Please can you help me, I want to pass level, and put me: to get progess follow plt tasks. They are a "hat cilinder and magnifier". The market I have closed and I do not know how to open it, that's where I have to get the hat.Thank you.

Re:Nightfall- An Edgar Allan Poe

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Mar 15, 17 7:01 AM
When you open your task, a red "Go To" button will show. Click on it and it will take you where you need to go in order to complete the task. You also indicated that the market is closed. If you are talking about the Merchant's Tent, it is locked and cannot be opened. There must be another location to get what you need. Good Luck.

[Post New]by juliarubia on Mar 15, 17 11:41 AM
Thanks, I did what he said, but nothing happens, I finished Chapter 51, and I do not know how to continue, I do not know where I can find the hat and the magnifying glass, to go to Chapter 52. Please tell me

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Mar 18, 17 8:05 AM
I think I misunderstood you when I replied before. It's been quite a while since I played this game. Just went back to the game. You do NOT need to get a "hat cylinder and magnifier". That just means that you have to complete tasks that show those items on the task square. There are NO hats and cylinders to find. Click on the "!" button on the top of the screen. It will explain your progress. The tab on the right mentions the description of the quests needed. If your story progress for Murders in the Rue Morgue is less than 100 % after clicking the "!" button, then you need to complete more quests that show the hat/magnifier on them. If there are no quests like that, complete the other quests until you get the quests that you need. I hope this helps. Good Luck.

[Post New]by juliarubia on Mar 22, 17 10:20 AM
I do not know if I understood it well, I in Story Progress (above where the desenglabe), I have finished: "In the Rue Morgue", and the following is: "The Black Cat", like passed from one story to another ?. And in the Achievements I have completed everything. Can you help me please.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Mar 24, 17 8:39 AM
Sorry, juliarubia, but there will not be any more tasks. You have finished everything and there will not be any more updates. The "Black Cat" was supposed to follow the "Rue Morgue" but now will not. The only thing you can do now is just repeat HOS's. It will increase your level and add to your inventory, but that's all. There will not be any more stories here. It's too bad because this was a great game.

Edited on 03/24/2017 at 8:44:12 AM PST

Go to: