Paula2408
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Question about exclusive pets

[Post New]by Paula2408 on Mar 13, 17 1:59 PM
I'm on level 74, playing puzzles, etc., waiting for update. I've haven't pursued getting those blue keys because it seems like it's such an inventory gobbler, thus I haven't gotten any of the exclusive pets. Just wondering if they're a good thing to acquire, or just more costly than they're worth. Would you recommend them?

I regret crafting a lot of the regular pets I made in the beginning because they are too expensive to feed; I basically only ever use the ones that cost 5 or less to feed.

Thanks for any info

segough
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:Question about exclusive pets

[Post New]by segough on Mar 13, 17 2:18 PM
Just my 2 cents - but I am doing all those little extras now because you can never tell when you might need those type of pets in the future. I am building up pets, diamonds and coins for future use as well as shards and dice games.
When the update or Spring event comes, I won't have time for other things.

libnbil
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by libnbil on Mar 13, 17 2:29 PM
me too. Gather all the stuff you can and visit your room and someone else's often to get more shards. I'm not doing the girl's quests but may find I need to do that later??

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Mar 13, 17 3:25 PM

Edited on 03/13/2017 at 3:26:22 PM PST

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Mar 13, 17 3:52 PM
I tried 3 times to reply to this. It just keeps going away!

Short reply, I vote yes..

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 14, 17 12:54 AM
When you get the exclusive pets....the exclusive pet food starts to fall from the HOSs....crafting it can be very expensive, so I do not recommend doing that.

There is a new type of chest that comes with the exclusive pets...it is a platinum/blue type of chest that will contain 10 items.....mostly airship items. The coin bundles are only 200 each when you get coins. You can also get diamonds and shards from the chests.

The pets have a very long sleep time, but it takes minimal amounts of food to feed them.....you can feed all 4 pets for only 10 bags of exclusive food....that is 4 pet chests.

It costs 2000 coins and 50 destiny keys to craft the Keys of Fate to open the Ghostly Chest to get one of the pets......is it worth it? That really is up to each player to decide.

Paula2408
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Paula2408 on Mar 14, 17 9:24 AM
Thanks for the info, Annelliegram! You are such a great person on this forum!

Go to: