59 levels??

[Post New]by freelance52 on Mar 13, 17 7:35 PM
You state that this game has 59 levels - so I spent a credit to buy the game - but, having finished 44 levels, I can't see/find any more levels.
Now I learn - from this forum, not from BF's honest game info - that there is a CE of this game, so that probably contains the missing levels!! If that is the case, and BF does not have these levels on their version of the game, then it is misleading at best and dishonest at worst to sell a game that you describe as having more levels than are actually available in the version you are selling! I will explore the youtube walkthrough for more info.

Re:59 levels??

[Post New]by freelance52 on Mar 13, 17 8:08 PM
Having researched this game on t'internet, it seems that there is a Platinum Edition which contains the walkthrough and the missing 15 levels.
Big Fish, it seems, has used the advertising info for the Platinum Edition to sell the Basic Edition.
This might have been a simple, honest mistake on the part of BFG, but the best way to remedy this error would be for BFG to provide an immediate, free, upgrade to the Platinum edition for all of us who bought the game expecting it to have a walkthrough and 59 levels as per the game info provided by BFG!

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Mar 14, 17 11:04 AM
What a bummer I would of waited... I can't see spending money to get the CE when it's comes to BF for 15 levels that I thought I already had... I hope BF does step up and make this right ...

~Wolf~

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Mar 15, 17 7:01 PM
Yes there are other games sites, I'm thinking about looking into another place. I've got games sitting on hold waiting for updates just so I can finish them and now this it's getting to be to much...

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Mar 16, 17 8:30 AM
Well they changed the Ad. I wonder if they are gonna do anything for ones that bought the game thinking they paying for 59 levels???

Reddlass2
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Reddlass2 on Mar 17, 17 8:30 AM
I thought the same thing. Was excited there was to be a walkthrough, not to mention many more levels. I have been checking out other game sites. Theres one that looks promising. You can cancel membership and still be a member and play your games you've purchased. You don't lose those.

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Mar 17, 17 3:29 PM
I canceled my membership a few years ago & I couldn't play my games. Not sure how it works now, but I had to redo it to get back in... Unless you if have them all down loaded already they still work??? But I don't have the space for that way to many games... I've been with this site for years... I thought the update was going give us the 15 levels but wrong again ...

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Mar 31, 17 5:40 AM
The last 15 levels make you think , but they are fun...

Go to: