TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

just a few tips...

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 10, 10 1:06 AM
I purchased this game a few months ago and I really enjoyed it, I wish it would've last a little longer though. You are taking care of customers, and moving them to their desired clothing area for example: one may want a blouse then move them to the table where the blouses are. Some will need to try on their clothes as well, so you need to move them to the dressing room (assigned dressing room). Before I say anymore the object of the game is for you to reach the certain amount of money to pass to the next level. Now you will have several customers coming in and out of the store, so remember just because you have a dressing room available for that lady that just walked in do not hurry and assign her to the men's dressing room- and you will see what I mean as the game progresses. You need to put as many women in that dressing room, so your money will add up. Not to mention you will also have those very impatient gentlemen who are not very gentle and will leave if not taken care of right away. The business woman, very needy and wanting a certain dress, Oops... I forgot to mention that I think either you run out of clothes or the size, but you have your attendant that retreives the clothes for you. Make sure you do combos, a pair of pants, a blouse, and a tie try to get those items at the sametime, if you do one at a time you will not reach your goal. One more thing make sure you also click on the credit card machine, when you know the customer is paying with a credit card (the professional looking ones). I know this may seem a little overwhelming, but you will get the hang once you start playing, so if you are ready for a challenge....go have a good time- I sure did. TMann

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:just a few tips...

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 10, 10 12:07 PM
Thank you for posting this; I'm sure this will be helpful for a lot of players.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

Re:just a few tips...

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 10, 10 7:08 PM
And thank you for posting that, I hope you enjoy it.... just because I was pleased with this game, others may not feel the same way. As always.... Happy Gaming!!! TMann

Edited on 04/10/2010 at 7:08:27 PM PST

Go to: