hsemse
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Security key

[Post New]by hsemse on Mar 14, 17 8:58 AM
Am I the only one who is getting security key prompts for this new game? Never got one before.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Security key

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 25, 17 3:13 PM
Hello hsemse,

I want to first start by apologizing that it has taken some time to reply to this question. I hope that you've already been able to contact our Support Team about this issue, but if not, I'm going to go ahead and provide the steps to take to have this resolved just in case you or other players would be assisted by knowing how to resolve the security key prompt that can occur sometimes while playing our games.

When players are given a prompt to enter a security key when trying to install or reinstall a game, this usually means that a major change has recently occurred on the computer and is interfering with the process of it being installed. The first thing we recommend is to uninstall and reinstall the game as this may help resolve the issue quickly. Just in case it's helpful, here's the steps on how to do that below:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

If that doesn't resolve the security key error being seen, then you may need to request a new Security Key from our Support Team. For more information on how to do that, the following article details what is necessary to receive further assistance for this issue:

Security Key Error

After gathering the required information, be sure to contact our Technical Support Team. One of our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as possible to get that game working again.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request future discussion of this issue or reports of new ones be provided to the designated thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Night Terrors here.

Posting technical issues to the designated threads helps the teams behind the game and moderators more quickly discern the impact of reported issues as well as respond more quickly to those issues. Thank you for helping us keep the forums as accessible as possible.

Thank you as well for your patience, and I hope this is helpful for anyone who might be seeing a similar issue.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: