Good and bad news from DeeJay46

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Mar 14, 17 11:31 PM
The good news is I took my Surface 3 tablet in to get fixed and all they had to do is to do their magic without wiping anything out. So the ID# 637839 is a good number. The bad news is my keyboard still doesn't work, but I bought a wireless keyboard and it is getting the job done. I was able to change the message under my avatar.

Happy gaming,
DeeJay46

Re:Good and bad news from DeeJay46

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Mar 15, 17 12:34 AM
I have a whole lot of friends with the red icon on their friend cards who are green in my other game. I don't know what to do to fix this. Any suggestions?

DeeJay46
dandy donna

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Mar 15, 17 9:10 AM
The red and green keyhole things seem to be glitchy. I have no idea how to fix that issue. I suspect the developers need to change something in their programming.

Have fun stormin' the castle.

BTW--I'll add you back into my game. I think I deleted the wrong ID#, then I took a break. So, our friend status for DeeJay46 got totally messed up. Fixable, though.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Mar 15, 17 11:18 AM
I wouldn't be able to tell, mamarose, as all of the others are out in cyberspace. Lol

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Mar 15, 17 11:43 AM
Hi DeeJay46--I had the same issue with red icons after this latest update. I gifted those friends anyway to find out who's still responding or not. Somehow, by doing this, the red icons for those I gifted are now green again. Go figure...

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Mar 15, 17 11:50 AM
I'll try that. Thanks.

Go to: