bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Gnomes Garden: New home

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 15, 17 12:29 AM
After defeating the sorcerer collector, the gnomes returned the castle to its old form. However it continues to stand in the grey wasteland and nothing would grow. To prevent starvation, the princess decides to set off on a journey to find the secret Green Recipe.

Venture through an unknown land full of secrets and mysticism in the thrilling, casual fantasy strategy game! Restore ancient cars, plant magic gardens, manage resources and build buildings.

Help restore prosperity to the land!

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:Gnomes Garden: New home

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Mar 15, 17 8:25 AM
I'll have to think about this one. Cute game but, I simply do not understand why developers do not add in the relaxed mode in this type of game. It would draw in so many more gamers, many of which have a problem clicking with speed and dexterity in order to get thru the level before the timer runs down, yes, you can finish the level after it runs out but you don't get the gold stars. In addition the timer can be very irritating if you are struggling to get everything done so they opt out of buying.

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Mar 15, 17 8:55 AM
Penny1942 wrote:I'll have to think about this one. Cute game but, I simply do not understand why developers do not add in the relaxed mode in this type of game. It would draw in so many more gamers, many of which have a problem clicking with speed and dexterity in order to get thru the level before the timer runs down, yes, you can finish the level after it runs out but you don't get the gold stars. In addition the timer can be very irritating if you are struggling to get everything done so they opt out of buying.

Hello BFG fishies,

I agree completely with Penny1942's post where she says: "I simply do not understand why developers do not add in the relaxed mode in this type of game. It would draw in so many more gamers, many of which have a problem clicking with speed and dexterity in order to get thru the level before the timer runs down,"

I have become a very big fan of good time-management games. But NOT because I enjoy racing against the clock!! I play them because I enjoy the challenge of successfully completing the levels. I tend to avoid most of the ones that make you start a level over if you don't finish before the time expires. I prefer the ones that offer an untimed version.

I may give this one a try... but since there is no untimed version offered, I may decide not to waste my money/coupon on it.

Classicaljazz

Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by 0161 on Mar 15, 17 9:08 AM
Agree whole heartedly with the other two fishes. I love these type of games but would love a relaxed option. In most of the earlier T.M. games you had that option nowadays the developers don't bother, such a shame as they loose out on sales because of it.

Kacey5
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Kacey5 on Mar 15, 17 9:12 AM
I also completely agree with the previous posts. If it doesn't include a relaxed mode I don't buy. The exception is the Delicious series which includes a "beginners" mode which is essentially the same as relaxed.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 15, 17 11:21 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post their suggestions and feedback regarding this particular game. It is understandable wanting a relaxed mode option. Since we don't have the ability to make changes within our games, I've gone ahead and passed along the contents of this thread to the appropriate teams. Players are also encouraged to post their review of the game in the following designated thread:

Please post your REVIEWS for Gnomes Garden: New Home here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or additional feedback, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

adinah
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by adinah on Mar 15, 17 3:11 PM
I agree with the previous messages about wanting a relaxed mode. I was once able to play but age has slowed me down. The games just don't bring the same pleasure when you can't win a perfect score after multiple tries.

I now buy fewer games,,,just play my oldies over and over.

Karavan
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Karavan on Mar 23, 17 10:23 AM
I also agree and have not purchased games recently because of this or have deleted ones I bought in frustration. Put in an easier mode between untimed and timed! I will then buy them! Why lose out on buyers?

Go to: