Daxadillion
Flounder
Flounder
2,378 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gnomes Garden: New Home here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 15, 17 12:38 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/15/2017 at 6:31:43 AM PST

nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,886 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gnomes Garden: New Home here.

[Post New]by nelliegemini on Mar 15, 17 2:34 AM
W10.

Downloaded OK but then the App hung up and I had to C/A/D to get out. When I turned back on apparently my free trial was over. I never actually opened the game or tried it.

bfgBellerophon
8,022 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 15, 17 6:32 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

bfgBellerophon
8,022 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 15, 17 6:35 AM
Hi nelliegemini,

I'm sorry to hear that after trying to download the trial version of the game, technical issues appeared that resulted in not being able to play. Since we don't have the tools to troubleshoot issues with the trial versions from the forums, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The support team is always happy to help.

bfgBellerophon

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

Re:Please post an.y TECH ISSUES for Gnomes Garden: New Home here.

[Post New]by faboomama on Mar 15, 17 9:57 PM
Level 34: If the gnome light is built before the road is fixed, it won't let you continue.
Level 46: After fixing the road near the mine and repairing the well, the game makes a weird noise. You can click on anything in the field, but once the avatars are at HQ, they won't go back out.

Win10.

bruce001
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by bruce001 on Mar 16, 17 9:09 AM
Level 46 the game freezes and makes a weird noise. Nothing happens as described in previous post

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Mar 16, 17 4:00 PM
bruce001 wrote:Level 46 the game freezes and makes a weird noise. Nothing happens as described in previous post
I don't know if you did the same thing I did, but I didn't fix the well until almost everything was done, then I could proceed.

ETA Tried to get 3 stars on the level. This time, it made the weird noise, when I unblocked the far right tree.

Edited on 03/16/2017 at 6:26:46 PM PST

INGamePlayer
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by INGamePlayer on Mar 18, 17 7:56 AM
The game opened on my secondary monitor rather than the main, higher def large one with the speakers. In order to play it I had to change my display settings to use only the main screen. This is about the fourth game to do this in the past year, and at least one of the other ones was by the same company.

3/29/17 Addition: I downloaded the update to this game that came out today, but it still opens on the wrong monitor. Disappointed.

Edited on 03/29/2017 at 4:59:37 PM PST

[Post New]by cajsem on Mar 18, 17 11:07 AM
how do i finish level 21 when i gant get past the giant

[Post New]by Laurab1941 on Mar 19, 17 4:30 PM
I purchased the game and have a great time with it,, but I am at level 42 and it has you doing a level3 quarry, will I get all the other tasks, but I upgrade the guarry to level 3 but it will not say we are done and ready to move on.
Need so help. Have tried it 3 times.

bfgBellerophon
8,022 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 20, 17 11:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players taking the time to post what is being experienced when trying to play this game. We definitely want to help get things running as they should on your devices.

For players that are experiencing crashing issues or trouble progressing, it is recommended to refer to the following two Big Fish Games Help pages as they contain troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve these issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

The first help page contains steps to ensure that your video card driver is current while the second help page gives the game the appropriate permissions to run correctly.

If you are experiencing screen resolution issues, please look through the steps on the following help page:

Screen Resolution

If issues continue to be present, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The support team has the tools to further investigate and provide assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Re:Gnomes Garden: New Home here.

[Post New]by tdctdc on Mar 20, 17 4:33 PM
There is no level 27. The bluish-gray background is there, but nothing else, no streets, no buildings, etc. Even the goals screen is empty.

shazoz
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

Re:Please post an.y TECH ISSUES for Gnomes Garden: New Home here.

[Post New]by shazoz on Mar 20, 17 8:03 PM
faboomama wrote:Level 34: If the gnome light is built before the road is fixed, it won't let you continue.
Level 46: After fixing the road near the mine and repairing the well, the game makes a weird noise. You can click on anything in the field, but once the avatars are at HQ, they won't go back out.

Win10.

I couldn't finish Level 34. the last hole in the road wouldn't respond. Just read this tip, so will re-post if it doesn't help. Silly glitch in the game. Devs need to do another patch. I installed the prior update that was s'posed to fix errors. Look like this one slipped by.

sapphire46
Manatee
Manatee
3,730 Posts

[Post New]by sapphire46 on Mar 23, 17 2:55 AM
I had the same trouble with the road not being able to fill in. I solved this by restarting the level again and made sure I mended the hole before lighting the lamp.
I am having trouble with level 37, the robber gets stuck on the outside of the screen, and the only thing that works is the fireman to get rid of robbers. Can't pick anything up completely stuck.

Edited on 03/23/2017 at 2:55:31 AM PST

[Post New]by landdesign on Mar 24, 17 4:04 PM
Level 34 - No way to fill in last "Hole" past the lamp post. Won't let you click on it to complete task.

vernete
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by vernete on Mar 25, 17 4:02 PM
using windows xp pro
level 47 will not show level as finished even though all tasks are complete and the task window empty.
i am able to send the merrymakers to different buildings and stop the thieves, but nothing else works. not that there is anything left to do...
also, had the same problem as others with level 34. the last hole on the top right, just past the lamp post can not be filled in if the lamp post is fixed first.

level 46.

[Post New]by Karene7782 on Mar 26, 17 6:53 PM
Level 46 has a glitch as others have stated. It makes a loud sound and freezes. Hope something can be done about this. Thank you.

[Post New]by cleopatra23 on Apr 9, 17 5:01 PM
Level 34..can't fill last hole near lamp post...any suggestions???

EnvirEng
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by EnvirEng on Apr 16, 17 4:50 PM
Level 34 won't let me fill in the last hole in the road. Upper right, near the lamp post.

Patricia

EnvirEng
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by EnvirEng on Apr 17, 17 6:21 PM
Nevermind. I figured out a way to finish the level. Fill in the hole before building the lantern.

Go to: