Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Gnomes Garden: New Home here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 15, 17 12:43 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 03/15/2017 at 6:32:15 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Gnomes Garden: New Home here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 15, 17 6:32 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Gnomes Garden: New home here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Gnomes Garden: New home.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

shadowandzeke
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by shadowandzeke on Mar 15, 17 10:36 AM
Nice game though I wish it had a relaxed mode. I would enjoy it more if I didn't have to worry about the time.

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Mar 15, 17 2:44 PM
I just finished the 9th level and without a relaxed mode it is going to be very hard to get three stars.
This game is just like the other Gnomes Garden games, nothing new so far and by the 9th level you have those silly jokers that try to steal your crops and wood and you have to have the firehouse built in order to freeze them.
You would think with all the requests for a relaxed mode that ALL of the developers would realize they will loose money by not having one.
For me No Relax Mode, NO BUY sorry dev. get with the program.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Mar 15, 17 4:56 PM
Is it just me, or is everything really tiny (i.e., food, wood, etc.)? I will unlikely use a credit for this game if I have to strain to see the game.

julesy

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Mar 16, 17 7:19 AM
This game is far easier than the previous 3 GG games, I thought. I found that it was rather simple to get 3 stars on every level up to level 20. There's only 49 levels, though. Thankfully, this time around the burglars aren't as annoying that it makes it's hard to get the 3 starts and there's not as many of levels of them. Also happy that there's only ONE level of the stonehenge, that one bugs me to no end.

For a 4th installment, this one comes off as more stripped down than the previous versions and I'm not sure how or why. Maybe because it was easier and less stressful? There's some bugs and LOTS of text errors in the game, so I'm glad I used a credit for it.

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on Mar 18, 17 9:25 AM
Only a few levels left to complete in the game. Thought it was pretty easy to get 3 stars on a level up to around level 30. Still waiting to see where the "beautiful trophies" are.

swordsdd
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by swordsdd on Mar 21, 17 12:15 PM
This one seems a little easier than the previous Gnomes game, however, three stars will still be difficult after around level 20. Also, there is no relaxed mode and there are no trophies to win, even though the game description states there are beautiful trophies. I sure couldn't find them and I enjoy going back and winning trophies I didn't get the first time, so that was a disappointment. Perhaps that should be removed from the game description.

[Post New]by bluebuick1953 on Jun 25, 17 10:14 AM
I actually think, that this was the hardest Gnomes Garden game. There were so many levels that I was not able to past after level 20. On all of the other Gnomes Garden games, I got all stars on all of the levels. I don't understand why they made this one, so difficult and I wish that they had a relaxed mode on these games.

Go to: