game not loading

[Post New]by elliemac50 on Mar 15, 17 3:21 PM
I have tried everything there is to try for this game. It installs then tells me installation failed. I have done everything support has suggested. I have never had this problem before with Big Fish games and I have been playing for years. I think there is a technical issue with the game. I saw where someone else has the same problem and this person bought the game.

Re:game not loading

[Post New]by bronxmami32 on Jul 12, 17 6:18 AM
it did the same for me i'm glad i only bought it today for $3.49 but still either they need to give me credits or refund my money because I've never had this happen and i'm disappointed

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:game not loading

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 12, 17 9:40 AM
Hi elliemac50 and bronxmami32,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble installing this particular game. We definitely want to help get games up and running for players. If you haven't already, it is recommended to refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page for troubleshooting steps on the installation issue:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If there is still some trouble getting this game to run on your computer, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide further assistance. They also have the tools to access your account regarding any credits.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH issues for Pretty In Pink here

Thank you for your patience and understanding and I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above. By posting in the designated thread it helps centralize these issues for the appropriate teams to review. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: