Bara1948
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Atlantic Quest 3 problems AFTER downloading the update today, 03/15/2017

[Post New]by Bara1948 on Mar 15, 17 4:19 PM
I had just finished downloading the update for Atlantic Quest 3 and then went to play the game after a bit of rest and doing other things. What I found was, well, quite the surprise. I usually use full screen to play the game. Now, full screen mode is all skewed. The notices as to game number, fish, tiles, time, and pearls is all the way OFF the screen at the top. The menu button is barely visible with just the bottom in view. Windowed view play is still way too small. I have a 20-inch monitor and it's . . . darned difficult to play the game properly.

I have Windows 10 on a Dell 64 bit computer.

I have fun playing AQ3. Now, however, it's not so much fun. What happened with the update that it sporked things over like this?

Ker72
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Atlantic Quest 3 problems AFTER downloading the update today, 03/15/2017

[Post New]by Ker72 on Mar 16, 17 2:56 AM
Hi Bara1948, the update for Atlantic Quest 3 just improved the graphical resolution. Now you are able to play full screen. No other changes were made. You can change from full screen to window screen in "Options".

Bara1948
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Atlantic Quest 3 problems AFTER downloading the update today, 03/15/2017

[Post New]by Bara1948 on Mar 17, 17 4:46 PM
Hi Ker72.

Well, things sure got squirrelly for me after the download. *chuckles* "body parts" and such were all over the place instead of where they were before the update. I'm not able to play full screen because of that. I have to go to window mode, which is far smaller. Not sure why this happened to me and why it's still sporked up. I know my PC is old, but that shouldn't matter. Should it?

Go to: