Developers: does this game have a screensaver? And a suggestion re: fantasy creatures....

[Post New]by kerith90angel on Mar 16, 17 3:25 PM
The face page intro blurb for this game says it has screensaver(s). But the demo.... there aren't any I can see. If it does- I will pay full price for the CE today, because screensavers are worth it to me all by themselves.
It is constant subliminal advertising from the developer for buyer that its worth the upgrade to spend the extra money.... Each time the computer rests it's a reminder you liked that title so much you bought the CE-- and next time this title comes out, you liked it enough to spend the extra money and more likely to do so again.

This title was absolutely perfect, the paranormal with a cool unique story, to the jump scares.... an A+ EXCEPT for the intro of the weird creature.

Grand MA Studios, huge hugs, you are truly one of my favorite developers here at BFG, and if you had screensavers with your titles it would be like Easter, my birthday and Christmas all in one place

Edited on 03/19/2017 at 2:47:21 PM PST

AnimeGirli
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Developers: does this game have a screensaver? And a suggestion re: fantasy creatures....

[Post New]by AnimeGirli on Jul 4, 17 9:00 AM
No it doesn't have a Screensaver.

Go to: