AES Building supplies

[Post New]by summerknowles on Mar 16, 17 4:14 PM
How frustrating to have to play over and over and over and over and over and over (and over) again every country so you can get enough supplies for the buildings. It takes weeks! Sometimes you get a whopping 3 nails or screws or whatever and then you have to play the country at least 10 or more times to squeak out another 2.

Then you run out of fuel and have to suffer through the time consuming "puzzle" to get extra fuel. Yes, I'm using the skip button on them but it still takes time for you to go through the motions.

I'm disappointed in the lack of creativity in the creators of this game to make a person endure such tediousness.

Can anyone tell me if there is anything for me to look forward to once I build the buildings or should I just uninstall this game and forget about it? I will easily take my losses, which, money wise, is a lot compared to a $20 download and forget about this stupid game.

Any comments/suggestions???

kiki232627
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

Re:AES Building supplies

[Post New]by kiki232627 on Mar 18, 17 6:12 AM
Once you reach level 3 in each museum building you can play the mini games inside and in September if you have all buildings ready and upgraded to the pirate theme you can play the Pirate's Day event, but that's all since this game is no longer updated.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,821 Posts

AES Building supplies

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 18, 17 6:12 PM
summerknowles wrote:

I'm disappointed in the lack of creativity in the creators of this game to make a person endure such tediousness.

Any comments/suggestions???

I have one; it is only going to get worse. If you find it so tedious, I would suggest finding another game. Oh wait, is that two comments or one comment and one suggestion?

nautilis123
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

Re:AES Building supplies

[Post New]by nautilis123 on Mar 20, 17 7:10 AM
Forgot about spring coming up

Go to: