Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by luckylu5752 on Dec 29, 15 1:37 PM
Just in case BF is not aware, the Santa Clause house will not open (12/2015). Very disappointing since I have been waiting for a year for it. Too many glitches, not worth it to put money into the game anymore or buy a BF game. Just saying!

Brunitis
Minnow
Minnow
218 Posts

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by Brunitis on Dec 29, 15 1:48 PM
Not only is the Christmas Santa scene not working still but, neither has the Snow Fairy been activated yet. I am very disappointed neither option are functioning after 4 days. Please, please fix these 2 items of the Christmas theme, I waited an entire year for the Snow Fairy since I wasn't able to complete it last year as a brand new player. Plus, as a new player, I wasn't able to play the Christmas scene very much either.

So again, PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE!

Thank you.

gulfstream
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by gulfstream on Dec 29, 15 3:02 PM
Yet another issue. I was using the goldfish with the Santa, Goblin and Elf floaters and the game crashed and quit working. Luckily when I accessed the game again the Goldfish was still there but I had to start all over again!!! This is going from bad to worse. First Santa's house now the Santa's floater is having issues causing the game to crash. I am requesting to either fix the issues or remove the game as a download completely. It is very wrong to take real money from very unsuspecting players who do not read the forums. It is a real shame BF chose to abandon this game because this could have been a great game!!!

Jamming_J
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Jamming_J on Dec 29, 15 3:33 PM
It would be nice if the technicians would provide an update and apology for the glitches this past Christmas.

[Post New]by glassquilt on Dec 29, 15 3:35 PM
cant get into christmas HQ room crashes every time

error message
Foundfreetoplay.exe has stopped working

Helper has 2013 dates so cant play that part of the game either

[Post New]by regenboog on Dec 31, 15 11:44 AM
Is anything going to be done about this?

[Post New]by jeff_C on Jan 1, 16 7:05 AM
Rubbish response from Customer Support after i reported all the problems that now seem to take up 3 pages of this forum:

Response By Email (Big Fish) (December 27, 2015 04:13 PM)
Hi Jeff,

We've recently received frequent reports of Found: A Hidden Object Adventure crashing after trying to reach Santa's house during the Christmas Event.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We just wanted to reach out to players to let them know this issue has been escalated to the appropriate team for further investigation.

If you're experiencing an issue other than crashing on Santa's house or if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reply to this email, and a representative will respond with a more personalized reply as soon as they're able to.

Sincerely,

Big Fish Games Support Team

gulfstream
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by gulfstream on Jan 1, 16 8:18 AM
I guess fixing system crashes is not within BF definition of supporting the game however they are very eager to still have the bank function at the beginning of the game for players to use their real hard earned money to purchase coins and diamonds for a game that has many glitches and continues to crash for every player.Not sure what falls under "supporting a game".

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Jan 1, 16 4:50 PM
I too have the same problems with the with the holiday. But now, I can't get my social area to work, it keeps telling me the internet isn't connected. (Yes, it is So for 3 days now I can't receive or send any gifts. Everything is just blank

[Post New]by jodiFL on Jan 2, 16 1:38 PM
still cant get into Santas house but there are the items needed to explore Santas house available. Can we expect it to be fully available soon?

GmaGale
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by GmaGale on Jan 2, 16 4:27 PM
Still no Santa's room. However, I have red bows in scenes. I've clicked on them, but they don't register anywhere.

[Post New]by Starfire_619 on Jan 3, 16 1:44 AM
I have been getting the pine branches with ribbons, and the Santa's sacks are showing up, but nothing comes out when I click on them and they nor the branches are registering anywhere.

[Post New]by scispence on Jan 3, 16 11:23 AM
Not a big deal, but the third "Christmas" button (below the bells and the fairy...looks like a doorway to a Christmas tree) causes the game to crash. Everything else has been fine.

[Post New]by qbee2005 on Jan 4, 16 6:40 AM
For those that don't know, it appears the Santa's house is working again. I am able to get into it and play without it shutting down which it did on me previously.

[Post New]by sweetpops58 on Jan 4, 16 7:18 AM
Thank you so much qbee2005 for posting that Santa's house is working again
Myself and many other faithful Found players were frustrated after playing from the beginning only to be told that there would be no more quests for this game. We were looking forward to the Christmas event only to have tech issues which spoiled event completely.
Have a wonderful year ahead.

jazz905
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

[Post New]by jazz905 on Jan 5, 16 5:56 PM
Since Christmas ended I now cannot get into the game! All I get is that 'found free to play.exe has stopped working' and it all closes down again. I have uninstalled both the game and manager and reinstalled but it has made no difference. Any chance that you can fix this so I can access the game again?

[Post New]by regenboog on Jan 5, 16 7:14 PM
Not extended. So that was the reason why this happened. Fast way to earn gold and diamonds, they didn't want us to have it

[Post New]by qbee2005 on Jan 5, 16 10:19 PM
The Christmas extras have left with no extension for things not working properly. Poor customer service especially since no "official" person came on and posted any updates to the problems on this thread.

Eagles58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Eagles58 on Jan 5, 16 11:07 PM
Hello game Support. Why wasn't the Christmas special extended since Santa's house didn't work for anyone for 80 percent of the scheduled time? I would appreciate a reply from customer support. Thank you.

GmaGale
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by GmaGale on Jan 6, 16 12:09 AM
And Christmas is gone! I really am disappointed that BFG didn't extend the time, with all the technical problems everyone was having.

Go to: